Halloween Special ❤️

A/N read at your own risk!

~Raven PoV~

'Ah, Halloween! My favourite time of the month! Time to scare my boys... muahaha' grabbing all the items I bought for my ultimate scare! I also managed to get real blood. Blood banks are awesome!

*Time Skip*

'And there! Time to get into place. So glad I stayed behind to do this. I love halloween!'

~Narrator PoV~

The boys entered the cave as usual but tonight something felt off to them. Everything looked bloody but they where on edge, except Paul who at this minute is oblivious.

"Hey Babe where are you? Let's have some fun!" Paul spoke thinking about all the fun ways they could have sex and oblivious to his surroundings.

"Paul man is that all you think about?!" Marko said smacking the back of Paul head.

"Ow!" Paul groaned "why so mean!"

"Enough, the pair of you." David spoke looking around and smelling blood.

"David, I see a bloody doll with a kitchen knife" spoke up Dwayne who hardly talks unless it important or if he talking to his lovely mate who he has to share with his brothers.

" hehe, come play with me!" A voice spoke.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in our cave!" David growled out at the voice. David was angry and annoyed. But mostly worried because he has no idea if you where hurt or not. The boys however where starting to panic that you where dead and was dreading the worst.

"Hehe, come play with me!" The voice said again.

"It be so much fun! We could play hide and seek! If I find you... you die!" The voice spoke but this time it felt demonic. A cold shiver went down all the boys backs.

For once David was afraid but he didn't want to admit to it. Marko, Paul and Dwayne all looked at each other and then to look at David.

"Bitch! Where Raven?! If you have hurt her I'm gonna—" Marko spoke but was cut off.

"Heheheheh, your going to what? Kill me? I'm already dead! Hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe." The voice spoke out laughing maniacally.

Unnoticed by the voice David was sneaking around for the entity. Oh how he found them alright!

~Raven PoV~

'Aw they look so scared... maybe I should stop. Wait where David?'

"We'll look what we have here boys. Raven been very naughty" David said from behind me. " I think she needs a punishment"

"Aw come on it was only a prank!" I spoke biting my lower lip and using the face that always works to get out of trouble.

Should Raven get a punishment for trying and maybe even succeeding in scaring the boys? If so what should it be?