The Cave

Finally got this chapter out yay.

Raven PoV

I was bewildered, the cave was huge and filled with a lot of.... stuff.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Looking around more I could see a few birds.

"Not bad, huh? This is the hottest resort in Santa Carla about 85 years ago." David said heading down the steps.

"So how did it get down here?" I questioned at how amazing this place is.

"I will tell you sweetheart" David replied smirking at me.

"First off don't call me sweetheart, I just about met you" I said glaring at David.

"She feisty, I like it" I heard the twisted sister who I now know as Paul say.

David grinned looking at me up and down 'seriously' rolling my eyes I sat down on the couch which is kinda comfy but has been worn down through the years.

"Well in 1906, when the big one hit San Francisco, the ground opened up" He said gesturing to the entire room " and this place took a header right into the crack. Now it's ours.' David finished his speech sitting in a nearby wheelchair.

"So, check it out, Mikey and beautiful Raven" Paul said sitting right next to me. ' do these boys no of personal space....' my stomach growled out making my face go really red from embarrassment.

"Marko, food." David said to Marko who got up and left the cave for some food.

"That's what I love about this place. You ask, and then you get." He said turning to me with a smile that sent a chill down my spine not the bad type of chill the good kind.

"You'll like it here, Micheal, especially you Raven" David said smirking again at me 'god what is with him and that smirk I just wanna... no I am not going into that thought'

Dwayne PoV

'David are we gonna give our mate the blood from the wine bottle?' I really wanted my mate to become one of us.

'David: No, we are gonna give her our blood not max's' I smiled at the idea and I could tell that Paul was happy about the idea, have no idea if Marko was smiling or not but I think he smiling alright.