The Big Showcase

I regained consciousness and looked around, there was a man's voice talking.

"Sweetie...Sweetie I'm going to break the glass look away." I nodded slightly and turned my head, I heard the glass break and two arms unbuckle my seat belt and pull me out of the car. I sobbed when I saw the damage done to the car.

 I sobbed when I saw the damage done to the car

"oh my god..." my hand flew to my mouth.

"Sweetie...What's your name?" the EMT asked me.

"Eleanor Vega." I said quietly. "W-Where's Beck?"

"They took him to the hospital."

"Oh my God."

"He's fine, just a nasty cut on his arm that needed looked at and some minor scratches. Are you okay? does anything hurt?"

"No...Just shaken up." I swallowed hard. "Can someone call my mom."

"Yeah. What's he number." a few minutes later my mom showed up at the scene.

"Elle!? ELLE!?" She yelled through the crowd. I was now sitting on the back of an ambulance wrapped up in a blanket.

"Mom..." she ran up and hugged me. "Can we go to the hospital...They took beck there."

"Yes, let's go." She gave me a small smile, we got to her car and it was quiet. "Are you okay, Sweetie."

"I'm fine mom." I sighed. "I'm just worried about Beck..."

"I know, We're almost there." She said holding my hand. 

When we arrived we rushed into the main entrance to the front desk, they lady behind the desk quick looked up at us.

"Who are you visiting?" She asked.

"Beck Oliver." she typed on her computer.

"Floor 4 Room 469"

"Thanks." When we reached the room Grace, Beck's mom was standing outside with Beck's dad Rob.

"Elle, Sweetie. We've been worried about you, they didn't have any news on you when Beck left the accident." She hugged me tightly. "Beck's okay, he has 17 stitches in his right arm, and a few above his eyebrow, and he has a mild concussion." she explained.

"You may go inside, he was getting annoyed with us being in there." His dad said patting my back.

"okay." I smiled slightly and opened the door, beck looked over and smiled at me, he looked rough.

"Elle...thank god you're okay." He scooted over so I could sit in the bed next to him. "You were unconscious when they pulled me out, I didn't know if I'd see you again. The damage to your side was so bad..." he was tearing up. "I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay...I'm here now."

Beck was discharged a few hours after that, and we spent the next week at home together, our parents thought it was best if we took a few days off for "Trauma" healing.