Robarazzi

"NO BECK, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE." I yelled into my phone and slammed the door. "OH, NOW YOU WANNA START NAME CALLING!" I looked at the couch Jade, Cat, Andre, Robbie, and Tori. were all sitting on my couch.

"Hi?" Tori said.

"Hey, Guys." Beck started yelling at me. "I'M TALKING TO OUR FRIENDS!" I screamed into the phone. "Sorry, I'm gonna go upstairs." They all nodded slowly.

"BECK, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING OFFENDED THAT YOU TEXT A BUNCH OF OTHER GIRLS!" He got quiet and sighed.

"Elle, I don't wanna fight." His end of the phone got quiet. "Elle?"

"What." I said coldly.

"Please, Calm down." That started a fire inside of me.

"CALM DOWN? HOW ABOUT YOU STOP TEXTING ALL THE OTHER GIRLS IN THE SCHOOL AND I'LL CALM DOWN." I hung up the phone and screamed.

"Trouble in paradise?" Jade said coming into my bedroom. "I can talk to beck..."

"No, it's fine. I just need a minute to calm down." I hugged the stuffed panda he got me.

"What did he do wrong, exactly?" She asked.

"Well...nothing wrong, I guess. He just has a lot of friends that a girls, and they all fawn over him." She chuckled.

"Why are you so jealous, he makes it clear to them when you're not around that he's taken. He keep a photo of you in his wallet and locker." I smiled when she brought up the photos.

"Am I just being a dumb girl?" She nodded. "I better call him back." She nodded and walked out of my bedroom.

I picked up my phone and dialed Beck's number.

"Hello?" A girls voice answered.

"Uh, hi? Is this Beck's phone." The girl giggled obnoxiously.

"Uh, yeah. He's just in the rest room. He said he'd be back out to the trailer in a minute."

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Alyssa."

"Hey, Alyssa Who is that?" I heard Beck's voice say in the background.

"I don't know somebody looking for you, who is this." She said.

"Just a girl with a broken heart..." I said and hung up wiping a tear from my face.

Beck POV
(Probably one of the few times I'll switch to someone else's POV)

I tossed my phone onto the bed after Elle hung up. She can stress me out sometimes.

I looked at the clock 2:45, Alyssa should be here in a minute. My creative writing partner, Alyssa was
coming over to finish up our skit.

Soon there was. Soft knock on my
Door. "It's me!" She said and I rolled
My eyes an opened the door.

"Hey, Alyssa take a seat. I'm going inside to use the restroom. If my phone rings answer it please. I'm expecting an important call." She nodded setting her things down.