Not your Average Girl (ch.2)

I was running, for who knows how long, but I was trying to get away from the big black bear. With my bow in my right hand and the basket full of arrows on my back, I was running as fast as I could. Without anything on my feet, I lost my shoes when I was running to get away from the bear, and by now I think I have cuts on my feet. But I know I defiantly have cuts and bruises on my legs from all of the bushes and thorns on the paths. The only reason why I know this is because I can feel and see my blood when I look down to catch my breath, like I am doing right now. I look around to see where I was and it was a big meadow with tall tress as tall as mountains and flowers by the hundreds.

            I put my bow and arrows down and lied down on the grass and finally felt at peace. I look around and saw that birds were flying everywhere and singing the most wonderful noises ever. In all my years of searching, to find a place to relax and hang out with myself, this was the best place yet. I mean wild flowers, by the dozen, and most of them all different colors. Birds flying on the high tree tops, singing there wonderful music, probably trying to find another bird that loves there music as much as I do. I looked at my clock on my wrist, still lying down, and sat up in shock, it said 2:45. 'Shoot,' I thought, 'I have to get home, mom and dad are probably worrying about me, well mom anyway.' I got up as fast as I could, without getting dizzy, and rushed to get my bow and arrows to get out of this peaceful area. I told my parents that I would be out in the woods until 3:00 and it's almost 3:00!

             I ran back home, but after a minute of running I finally realized that I don't know where I am. I stopped running and looked at my surroundings; I noticed that the tree that I normally sit under was on my left. 'Wow' I thought, 'I wasn't even far from my house' I knew that I would be going back there again, especially when I get really mad and yes sometimes I do get anger issues. I ran all the way to my house which was about a five minute run or a 10 minute walk, but I knew I wasn't going to be at the house at 3:00. When I finally arrived at the house, I stopped running and my posture stiffened. In the driveway were both of my parent's cars.

            I knew I was going to be yelled at, so I ran back into the woods to find the shed that my brother and I built so we can get away from our parents. I finally reached the shed, it was the size of a barn and it was made of mostly out of wood. The only part that was not wood was the door and the roof. I ran up the stairs to get to my room, not bothered that my feet were still bleeding, and put my bow and arrows on my bed. I know what you are thinking and even though it is called a shed, it is just like a house, but miniature sized compared to my house. The shed has two twin beds (one for me and the other for Tyler, my brother), a TV, refrigerator, electricity, and running water, but it is only for emergencies. Not for going in and taking a 20 minute shower twice a day, only for the toilet and sink. But other than that we use the river nest to the shed. 

            I put my stuff on my on my bed, ran down the stairs, and quickly out the door. The reason why I don't keep my bow and arrows at my house is because my father and mother both say its not lady like to run around with a bow and arrow, or have a bow and arrow in the first place, but I do it anyway cause I don't care what they think. They think that it's the men who do the hunting and the women who just sit around the house doing chores and harvesting the crops. The only person who knows about my hunting is my older brother who sometimes agrees with me. I love him more than anything in the world, well besides my love for animals. My sister agrees with mom and dad which is why we never get along.

I finally saw my mom's 2011 Lexus LFA and my dad's 2013 Volkswagen Bluesport Roadster and before you ask yes we are rich that is why my parents can afford these cars. I slowed down once i saw their cars because if they saw me running toward the house they will think something is up. Once I reached the saftey of my door, at least I though it was safe. Cause when I walked threw the door I saw my mom rounding the corner and she was yelling....at me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi guys sorry i couldn't post sooner and i am sorry that their are no pictures of the cars, but i couldn't find out how to put them on here. I need comments and votes to keep writing this story, I will probly run out of ideas soon so if you guys want to send me some ideas that would be great as well. Don't forget to fan me as well. Also I am sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes.