Not your Average Girl

My name is Maybelle, but people call me weird or wolf because sometimes I run around with the wolves. I have brown wavy hair with natural blond highlights out in the front of my head. I have light blue eyes. I am 17 years of age and I live in my small town of, Oakwell, but when I turn 20 I have to live with a husband in his town. For now I just live in this small town with my father, mother, older brother, and older sister. I am a tomboy in my family. For instance, I never wear dresses, jewelry, or make-up. I also love to be in fights, hunt, and I also like to sometimes wear boy clothes. Most of the time I don't care what my parents say because I love to do the kinds of things that they tell me not to do. Like when I go out and hunt, they tell me it's not a lady's job to hunt because it's a man's job to go out and hunt and bring home the food. I also have some anger issues, but I guess that runs in the family cause my whole family yells some of the time unless people are over my house then they never yell.

             My sister, who is 19, and I are never on the same page as each other. She thinks it's the woman's job to cook and clean for the family, when I think that they should do everything together, like hunting and cleaning. She is also a girly girl that wears tons of makeup, short dresses and tons of jewelry. While I wear no make-up, no dresses, and especially no piece of jewelry. Well I do wear one necklace, but that's only because I got it from my aunt that gave it to me for my 10th birthday and we were very close when I was that young. It was also a wolf and that is my favorite animal of all time. It was the next day when she died and I swear on my aunt's grave that then and now I will never take it off. But that is the only reason and the only piece of jewelry I will only wear. We even don't look alike, for instance she has blond hair and brown eyes while I sill have my brown hair and blue eyes.

            My brother, who is 19 (yes my brother and sister re twins), and I on the other hand we love each other. We are like each other every way. He has shaggy brown hair that sometimes goes over his eyes dark blue eyes that are sometimes black. We were mistaken as twins when we were younger, but know, well you could say we are still twins. We are both interested in the same things. For instance, we both like to hunt and we both are into the same sports, especially football and baseball. He even lets me go hunting because he agrees with me that I am allowed to hunt, not like my parents. But we do argue on which sport teams are the best, but it's a good thing we both love a good competition.

            My mom and dad are well, there my parents. My dad he his "boss" of the family, but since he is away most of the time my mom is in charge. My dad is strict, but when he isn't strict is when his is with his friends while playing poker in the basement. I could say hey dad I am going to get a tattoo that says "Born To Kill" all up my arm," and he would say, when he has his friends over, yeah, sure, whatever now just leave us alone. That is the best time to ask dad for money and the only time I don't have to use my money. My mom on the other hand is also strict, but not as strict as dad. She would allow me to go over my friend's houses and stuff, but she is protective and calls like every half of an hour saying if I want to be picked up now. I mean I love my mom, but sometimes she can be overwhelmed that I am going to be hurt or something. I also love my dad as well but sometimes he gets a little over reacted just by letting me do one little thing that I am not supposed to be doing. I mean eating one little chip doesn't hurt anybody. I also think that when they do get along is when they yell at me when I hunt. I am lucky that by bro has my back on this subject though. The worst thing is the feeling and knowing that your parents love your sister and brother more then yourself.