Chapter 31

The next day came by a little bit too quickly. I was woken up by Gaurdian licking my face. I scrunched my face up and moved so the beast would lick my hair instead. After about two licks, I started to hear coughing and feeling the jerking motions of Gaurdian coughing.

I sat up and looked at him as his middles head coughed. I was now in a sitting position looking at him.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Your hair is not a friend of mine," he said.

I started to laugh when I heard another person laughing. I stopped and turned around to see Oliver holding a camera laughing. She had the camera in her hand as still as she could. I got up and looked at the computer screen and saw a Live going on in YouTube. It was about 2 hours long. I looked back at Oliver.

"I will come back at you if you didn't know," I said with a smirk and got unplugged.

I grabbed the camera from her and stood up. I put it on my desk facing us as I tackled my roommate to the ground. I didn't do it roughly though. I was much stronger and heavier than her. She started laughing as I tickled her. She pushed me off of her and got on top of me.

"Is this how you act around other people?" She asked me.

"Not out in public but here when someone gets me first. I go easy though to be careful of their smaller form," I smirked and got up.

"So that's why this place I popular. You're out and about playing with kids and making sure everyone is having fun," she stated as my chest slightly started to glow.

"Yep. Anyways, I gotta go up there. It's time," I said and slowly started to get up as Oliver got off.

She grabbed the camera.

"Really? You're grabbing that? I hope you don't go crazy while recording. You never know what will happen or what I will be performing," I said.

"I know. You are full of surprised," she made a point.

A very common one too.

I walked through my door and upstairs where I heard Toy Freddy making an announcement for me. The door opened for me as I make it up the steps. Kids were crowded around the stage waiting for my presence. They all screamed and cheered.

"Well, good morning children. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's and I hope you will enjoy your stay. Now, for my special performance for all of you," I said as my voice echoed through the speakers to everyone.

The kids cheered louder as a song came up. I sensed Oliver behind me going to the front. This song was Running with the Wolves by Ley Rima.

(I'm still pissed that this app deleted the chapters so here is a time skip to the end of the song.)

All the kids were dancing with me as I performed one of my favorite song. Yes, I had favorites but that one was not the only favorite. I had many more. I felt Gaurdian's presences as he was in his three dog forms. He had howled through the song as the kids were now getting a drink from their drinks. I used my magic to make the performance more entertaining and amazing.

I had put a night time theme song on with holographic wolves running around. A full moon shining. Of course the room was dark for this to be beautiful and exiting. I had a lot of fun. I chuckled while getting off the stage. I walked into my show room and put everything in place. Pictures of me and my family still hung as I saw flowers and cards on a table. I went up to it and looked at the name.

'(Y/n)'

A small card on the flowers said.

I smiled and picked up the card.