Chapter 27

The next two days flew by like a breeze as I opened the restaurant up that Monday. Outside were kids jumping up and down to my presence as I stand in front of the doors from the inside. I raised my hands into the air as all four doors open. I put my arms down and got out of the way to let the kids in. They all went to where they wanted to go as I went back to the office.

I sat down in my seat as a pile of papers floated over to me. I sighed and grabbed a pen. I got ready to do some work when I saw the top page. I put my pen down and smiled while shaking my head.

'Thought you were getting work huh? Well, you're not. Me and the company I work for agreed to give you the year off for your hard work and such high energy for Freddy's. Hope you rest up and hopefully not be disturbed by anything else besides your buddies. Have a nice year!

~Julien"

The first page said. I looked under it to see blank paper.

"Oh Julien, you are the best," I told myself.

"Having fun?" I jumped to Puppet's voice.

"Dammit! Stop scaring me like that," I put my hands up to my face.

"Sorry, couldn't help it. Your family is here," he said.

I nodded my head and calmed down. I stood up and to be scared again by an airhorn. I jumped and looked under the desk to see Julien.

"You son of a bitch. Get up here," I smiled.

She crawled out from under the desk. Me and her hugged.

"Here is a letter for you from the Freddy corporation," she handed me an envelope as I broke away from the hug.

I took it and opened it.

I placed the envelope on the desk while unfolding the letter. It went all the way to the backside. I slouched with my arms hanging.

"I'm too lazy to read all of this. Do you want to read it?" I asked Julien.

"No silly. They made it especially for you. Now read it," she pushed me playfully.

I rolled my eyes and started reading.

"Dear (y/n), aka (r/n),

We had heard about your new place as a manager of Freddy Fazbear's and wanted to congratulate you. We have noticed you didn't get it because you were the best employee, but the most caring. You have showed us and all of your friends that you can spread love and magic to everyone around you.

Now, there is a reason why half of your body is robotic. That is because each part that is metal, shows everyone that you gave your life to be with your family. Please do continue to spread the love and cheer, including magic, to all.

Thank you for risking your life to save Freddy's

~Freddy's Corporation"

I flipped the paper around to the back to see something else. I took a closer look.

"We have given you a surprise in your show room and hope you enjoy it. Oh and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I smiled. I had forgotten that it was my birthday. I chuckled and grabbed a push pin. I went over to my announcement board and hung it right in the center. I smiled more and looked to my family.