How They Met

Todoroki's Pov

I

woke up to the loud blaring sound of my alarm clock, hitting the snooze button on it. I get up, and grab my UA uniform and go to take a shower.

I turn on the shower, and get in. I lightly gasp to the feeling of the hot water hitting my cuts, even though it happens every morning. I hurry in the shower and continue to get ready. I throw on my clothes, and do my hair. I make sure that none of my white hair is in my red hair, making it perfect. I grab my bag and go to leave. But then, My father stops me in my tracks.

"SHOTO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" My so called "father" said, sounding very drunk. Then he throws a glass beer bottle at me, but I  catch it, and throw it on the floor leaving it to shatter. "I'm going to school. Leave me alone." I state as I walk out the door, before my father could say or do anything else. I begin walking, but then a short male runs into me,  knocking me down, as the smaller male falls on top of me.

Izuku's POV

I was walking to UA, while I was mumbling about if I should run to school or not. "If I walk to school, then it will take me 25 minutes. But if I run, then it will take about 16 minutes." I continue mumbling, but I run into a tall male with red and white hair. I get up. "I-IM SO S-SORRY." I hold out my hand, waiting for him to grasp it, while still apologizing. He gets up by himself, and looks down at me, looking in my eyes. The boys eyes looked ever so dull. His eyes were Gray and Blue, with a scar around his left eye, which his left eye was blue.

Todoroki's POV

"Watch where you're going." I said, as I look down to the ground. I go to start walking, but the green haired male grabs my wrist. I close my eyes in pain, but the boy didn't seem to notice. "Wanna walk to school together? I can tell you're in UA since your uniform." I didn't want to be anymore rude, so I answer him. "Sure, I guess." I start walking as he walks by my side. "W-wow you w-w-walk really f-fast." The boy is panting at this point. "Sorry." I say as I slow down. "What's your name?" The smaller boy asks me, looking up at me. "Todoroki. Shoto Todoroki." I state while looking back at him. "Nice n-name! I'm I-izuku M-midoriya." "Cool name." I state. We continue walking, with a peaceful silence.

3rd person POV

The boys walked into school, both going to class 1-A. They each had to take a seat next to each other, since there was no other seats.

490 words! I hope you enjoyed. Click the picture at the top to see the entire thing!