Yeosang - "You Talk Too Much"

Yeosang follows slowly as you march down the sidewalk, fists swinging rapidly back and forth at your sides. When he speaks, you snap your eyes shut, trying to keep calm.

"So um . . . are you mad at me?" 

You spin around, throwing your hands up in exasperation. "Yes, I'm mad!" You cross your arms, not believing he really just asked you that.

"Why?" he asks, frowning. "I didn't do anything wrong."

Your eyes bug out of your head. "Are you kidding me? Yeosang, you think what you said to that shopkeeper was okay?"

He shrugs nonchalantly. "I was just being honest."

You roll your eyes, moving to lean against the wall of a nearby building. "That's always your excuse. 'I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest,' " you mimic him in a deep throaty voice that sounds nothing like his own.

"Well, I am." He leans beside you. "It's not my fault that people don't want to hear the truth."

You turn your head to look at him. "Just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say it."

He blinks, his thin eyebrows knitting together like the concept confuses him. "I shouldn't have to watch what I say just because others can't handle it."

Sighing, you place your hands on his shoulders as you let your head dangle toward the ground. You take a few collective breaths, then look back up at him. Giving him a small shake with every word, you say, "You. Make. Me. Crazy. Sometimes I just wanna... " You put your hand over his mouth.

His eyebrows shoot up in amusement. "You really think that would do anything?" he asks, his words muffled beneath your palm.

"It seems to be doing an okay job right now."

He huffs, reaching up and pulls your hand down. "Listen, Y/N. I'm a man who likes to say what's on my mind. I can't be silenced so easily—"

Without thinking, you pull his face down to yours and kiss him hard. The action is so sudden it takes even you by surprise. But you just wanted him, for once, to stop talking.

You and Yeosang pull apart as quickly as you'd come together. His eyes are wide with shock. He licks his lips as soft pants escape between them. "Well, that'll work." Grabbing you by the waist, he pins you to the wall with his body and presses his lips onto yours again.