chapter 2 stranger

*Mia pov*

"beep beep beep beep "

My alarm goes off right at 6:16 am.... I really didn't want to get up but I have to the pizzeria isn't going to run its self and Mr Henry won't like that I'm late. Mr Henry who is the owner of  Holly cats pizzeria.. And my job as a technician and Manger is to make sure everything runs smoothly i do love my job don't get me wrong but sometimes I really want to take a break from all that and start a family of my own. But that never going to happen cuz im just weird and ugly to look at. I look my self in the mirror and I just shake my head nobody would want to date me  I'm not pretty enough and I'm to weird to look at just look at me

 I look my self in the mirror and I just shake my head nobody would want to date me  I'm not pretty enough and I'm to weird to look at just look at me

It's so easy to make fun of the way I look. I even look scary to children at times. But I should dwell on this I have to go to work. So I grab my keys got into the car and drove off to my work

**Hollys cats pizzeria **

I drove in the drive way of Hollys and I can see that Mr Henry hasn't open the pizzaria  yet that strange i thought. He usally open the pizzaria early.. as I went inside clock in Mr Henry walk over to me. " hello Boss  what going on why didn't u open up early? Is something wrong? Mr Henry sigh and said nothing wrong we just got a call for a private birthday party and it's not until noon so that why the pizzaria isn't open to the puplic today.  Oh I said well then I should make sure everyone ready then for the party. Mr Henry nodded and went to his office. I went to Cat city room that where Holly the cat teaches everyone to respect other and share. I walk up to holly  and greeted her as always. She greeted back in her sunshine voice well well good morning Mia how is it this fine morning.. good good holly just making sure your ready for the party today. She was confused. So I explained to her everything  she got all excited ohh Mia I private party I never been to one of those I can't wait to impress the kids and so them that were all special... I'll go tell the others. Then holly walk off I sigh then laugh to myself holly gets to excited about everything but that what I love about her. She like my best friend everyone is.. there the only people except for my brother I can trust with. I check my watch 10:59am  well I better make sure everything is in order for the party. As I came in the main area Mr Henry was  talking to someone I never seen before he was wearing all purple and had purple eyes. That rare to see now of days. Then Mr herny saw me that waved me over. When I got there Mr Henry interdoce me to this stranger Mia I would like to meet Mr Afton. He the one who wanted a private party for his little girl. Oh I see I said hello Mr Afton I'm Mia the manger and head technician here I put out my hand. Mr Afton grab it and shook it then said the pleasure is all mine.and please Call me willam.. Ok I said strange his hands are cold and he seemed off some how but I can't judge people like that so I walk away to the break room to chill before the party starts willam Afton huh what a strange guy...

A/n chapter 3 Elizabeth party.