Ch 8 - Snack

Yes there is some citrus stuff. You probably thought that. Lemon warning will be issued when time comes. Not responsible for any painted walls, others reading over shoulders, or misplacement of tissues, garbage bins, or hand sanitize bottles. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The two of you lay there as this is all starting to slowly come together. She giggled and just look at you to see your next move. She could see the gears in your head turning and smoking for trying to process everything from regular class time all the way until now. A little blush as you try to see what your next move is. 

She put a hand on your chest and finally let it out. "Any questions?"

You were a little taller than her. Not by much. Question was what was comfortable for her? "How do you like to be comforted?"

"Oh? Thanks Doll. First time I've been asked. I like two ways. Not that way in this case but I like being spooned and occasionally laying on the man's chest." She turned away from you and pointed to her but. "Your lap here and your arm around my waist." An opposite turn to be on your chest right where your pulse is. "And here. Simple?"

"Yup." You nod. "So spooning?"

"And teasing. Just go along with it for now." Turning away again and wiggling her butt. Some missy really wants her butt grabbed and rocked.

"Yes Babe." You reply and bundle up. 

"Anytime Doll."

Ririko let out a sigh of pleasure as her body temperature warmed up. Then had her hand rub down your thigh. "Feel that? Warm?" That was an easy connect the dots statement. You rub her thigh as she softly moans. Noticing a button from her shirt goes down and the skirt rolls up. Third set of panties you've seen today from this woman in one day. But you just knew she was going to make you work for it. Time to get in there rookie. A kiss on the neck and she goes crazy. A gasp of air and reaching over whipping her head back in front of your chest. "You naughty man."

Her calling you a man felt good. You of age but still in high school. What a paradise. "You're the naughty one. Maybe you should tell me what you want before it escalates."

"You're right." She sat up and removed her shirt. "Step one. Unclip." That meant the bra was going bye-bye. Step one was learn how to take this damn thing off. 

"The back and pull the clips and such? Something like that?" Just to clarify.

"Try it."

"Okay."

Lemon Warning

Skip to next bold text to skip.

This is when boys get broken in. It helps when an older woman is the one doing the "dirty" work. Teaching him the steps and what maneuvers she likes. This won't be a problem. 

You feel the clips before giving it a pull. Feeling bare back and letting go. Ririko's breasts slightly bounce and then get to your back. She turns with an evil smirk. "I know what men want. It always satisfies them."

"Satisfy?" You ask.

"Have you ever seen or touched a woman's breasts?"

"I haven't..."

"Well it's getting late. I can offer you a snack. Not the whole kitchen. Yet." She squeezed her bosoms. "Do you like them? Size? Shape?"

"Both." You smile as your heart races.

"Relax. I'll take it from here." She reached for your belt and unclipped before going to the zipper. "So I got to see him again in order to please." Slowly pulling down he pops up. "Dessert. Yummy."

"Hello."

She wrapped your member around her breasts. "Soft yet firm. Mmm." She reached with her neck to take a swirling lick. "Yummy yummy."

"Wow!"

"So inexperienced. Your twitching. It's kind of cute." She smirked. "Hope you remember this."

"How can-" Her movements and mouth prevented you finishing that sentence. Just moans. Have of your rod was in her mouth.

She looked up at you and exited. "If you cum to make sure you hold onto my head. I don't want to wash the blanket tonight."

"Okay." You close your eyes. Feeling her suck and shake her boobs in variation based on how your member stiffens. "You like that? You like my tits and the way I suck you? Maybe you want more of my mouth?" She adjusted her body and relaxed her torso between her legs. Now nothing was in the way of her mouth and your rod. "Snakes have long necks for this kind of work."

"Work?" You grip the pillow as Ririko went as down as she could. Which meant when her lips hit your pelvis. Which meant... "I can't!" You yank on her hair and explode.

She moaned happily as you finished up. Slowly exiting you out of your mouth and finishing with a massive gulp. "Delicious. Though Doll, a little iron in your diet couldn't hurt."

You caught your breath and got the fog out of your mind. "Iron?"

"Yes Doll, I can tell. Maybe you," She smirked. "Want a regular checkup?"

"Well I don't want to rude."

Warning Over

A snack not the whole kitchen.

So you put your pants back on and Ririko gets into a t-shirt to be casual. This was after a "nourish" as she calls it.

"So how about we make a deal Doll?"

"What do you got?"

"I'll give you EVERYTHING! My mouth, my tits, any position, and my ass if you want it. Under one condition."

"What is it?" That's got to be a heavy bargain if everything is on the table.

"Raise your grade in my class by ten points. You are at a 70 right now which doesn't fly."

"Ten points and missionary? Fine by me." You blow her a kiss.

"Really?" She hugged you and bit softly on her neck. "Missionary is okay. Maybe you'd like me from behind or on top." She kissed your cheek. "Muah." She got out of the bed. "So you can let yourself out and I can tell you what's next?"

"Totally."

"Alright. Bye Doll. I'll be missing you and maybe this will motivate you to ace the test next week."

"Yes it will. Damn right."

"I love an honest man."

"And I love an exotic woman."

~~~~~

That's a handsome proposal. Though why does it sound so simple? Bets always have a catch. Take it from a gambler like me. And honestly people, I can't recommend gambling. Sorry.

-Rel