Chapter One: Oh no, family relations.

Start from the beginning

"So could you!"

"Whatever. Now we have to wait until I'm rested enough to take you back." I sit up, finally able to see our surroundings. I'm in a large field, a tall, strange house in the near distance. Perfect. Just like in the photo Ron had sent me.

Will also sits up, grass and dirt tangled in his hair, along with a twig, like he had a single antler. Despite being worried for my friends and slightly annoyed at Will, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?"

"You- ha!- hair! Oh my gods!"

His hands feel around his head, pulling out the stick and grass.

"You're bleeding." He says, reaching over and wiping at my face, showing me the dark liquid that comes away. "Your nose out covered on dirt."

I touch my nose, recoiling when it shifts painfully.

"Here." He holds my head still, angling it. Then he grabs it, setting and fixing it. My hand grips at the grass, ripping it up.

Will pulls away. "There. Now..."

He searches his pockets, pulling out the small flask of unicorn draught he kept for me. He hands it to me, and I drink, feeling it start to heal the bone. It would take a while, but it wouldn't be too long. I wipe at the blood, but it just smears.

"So where are we?" He asks, standing up and looking at the surrounding scenery.

"Apparently it's called the Burrow.' I stand, brushing myself off. "One of the friends I made on the quest lives here."

"Okay...?"

"Also we're on England."

"England!?" He exclaims, looking horrified.

"Yeah. And it might take a bit before you can go back."

Will was pale.

"But I can't worry about that right now. I need to make sure my friends are okay." I stay walking towards the building, Will following in shocked silence. "You're about to see some really weird stuff, sunshine, but it won't hurt you, okay? Don't try to attack it."

"Uh-huh..." He says, not seeming fully present.

Wee reach the door, and I knock anxiously. Will seems distracted by the tiny things running around. Gnomes, I think.

The door opens, a red haired woman I recognized as Mrs. Weasely standing there. Suddenly I'm struck with the realization that I have never spoken with a friend's parent that is anything less than godly. Well, other than Mrs. Jackson, I guess.

"Can I help you boys?" She asks, no doubt eyeing the blood on my face. It was a fair question. The couldn't get many uninvited visitors in the middle of nowhere.

"Are Ron, Harry, and Hermione here?" I ask, my voice automatically slipping into the strange American-British soup mix of Ann accent that had been happening since a few months into first year. "I saw the paper and they're my friends. I just want to make sure they're okay."

"Oh, you must be Nico!" She smiles warmly. "Yes, they're fine. They're out back playing quidditch right now. Are you alright though?"