『🔪𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙』

Start from the beginning

"Come sit down" Chenle said dragging the 3 of us to sit down in their circle that was formed pretty well for a bunch of.......well, not smart kids.

"Sooo what are we playing?"

"Spin the bottle!" Donghyuck laughed hysterically.

"Ew no what are we 13?" I said shutting down the idea, actually that's a lie i'm just too pussy to kiss anyone.

"Shut it shorty we're playing and so are you"

"I'm setting your weave on fire"

"Cool, make sure do the school after" Donghyuck remained unbothered as he grabbed a bottle out of his bag.

"Where the hell did you get a beer bottle from aren't you like 10?!"

"Ex-squeeze me I am at the legal age of drinking...almost, but this is my brothers so chill"

"You're ex-squeezed"

"Also since when do you care about me?" Donghyuck gasped pointing an accusing finger at me

"N-Never shut up, forget I ever said that" I spluttered blushing out of embarrassment causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay Chenle your going first"

"What!? You're the one who suggested this you should go first!"

"Shut up and go!"

"Ugh fine!"

+3RD PERSON+

"Okay Chenle your going first"

"What!? You're the one who suggested this you should go first!"

"Shut up and go!"

"Ugh fine!" Chenle spun the bottle and it was his lucky day because it landed on Jisung "fuck me" Chenle mumbled.

"Gladly" Jisung said smirking, now everyone i yelling and screaming words like "OHHH HE WENT THERE"  or "OMG JENO AND JAEMIN RUBBED OFF ON HIM" over and over again.

"Wait isn't Jisung like 8?" Renjun asked.

"Oh yeah, eh who cares my ship is sailing" Jeno said shrugging then continued screeching, Renjun also shrugged and joined in on the crank headedness going on.

"Guys shut up I wanna watch them kiss"

Slowly Chenle leaned in and gave Jisung a smoll peck, Chenle was gonna pull away but Jisung deepened the kiss before he could "okay that's enough, you guys are still children" Jaemin pulled a whining Jisung away from a tomato Chenle.

"Alright Haechan your turn"

"Eh, alright"

"Really?!" Mark was surprised that Donghyuck actually listened to him.

"Yeah" Donghyuck spun the bottle, and unluckily for Donghyuck it landed on Mark "I don't wanna kiss the seagull!" he whined.

"Quit whining and kiss me" Mark got impatient, Donghyuck rolled his eyes but gave Mark a small peck anyways.

"Gay" Renjun commented.

"No you"

"Uno reverse card"

"Bit--"

"Shut up!" Donghyuck interrupted Mark.

"Rude!" Mark huffed.