35- Stolen Kisses

Beginne am Anfang

The message I always get before doing a job for dyer, the location but with an unknown meaning for each word.

I get another text but plan on ignoring it, and the my phone vibrates again and I see Amber's name pop up on the screen.

" yes?"

"come upstairs."

" right there ;) "

"no pervert!, I just need help"

I get up and walk up the stairs, 2 doors to the right, that what Tyler said. I enter the 2nd Door and amber stands there her dress still on.

"you haven't changed yet?"

"oh I needed help" she blushes. "w-with the -z-zip"

I walk over to her hold her hair up and lay them along her shoulder, my hands clasp the zip and I pull it from the top till the end, her soft skin brushing along my fingers. I feel her shiver and I kiss the crook of her neck to ease her. The zip reaches its ends and I let go. And I stare at her bare back, her soft skin, her spotless back.

I rip my eyes away from her and head out the door for her privacy. I wait outside her door.

" you can come in now" she calls from the room.

I enter the room and she is beautifully dressed in some black sweats. I smile at her pull out my hands, she smiles back and slides her hands in mine. She grabs a small pocket bag and slides her phone in her pockets. She switches of the lights and we head out her room.

"Tyler just in from mom that I am going out with caiden" amber says and we exit her house.

I drive to my house, make amber wait in the car and quickly change into some Nike sweatpants and a Nike hoddie.

I enter the car and amber smiles at me.

"so now tell me where are we going?"

"no can do. Love." I say and kiss her cheek and drive off.

We reach the destination atleast twenty minutes later, I park it on the sand and Amber's face is just stuck to the window as she just looks around in awe. I smile at her childishness and exit the car. She follows behind me.

"what is this place? And why haven't I come here before?" she asks.

" Cause you've been here it's just 3 months" I chuckle "and this is the most beautiful place" I answer.

----------
Amber's pov.

I stare longingly at the scene in front of me. Huge rocks piled along a straight line atleast 5 meters high from the ground and approximately 4 km long. I sink my shoes onto the sand and look at the sea ahead.

"this is kinda like a beach plus rocks?"
I ask.

"so the beach is natural but the rocks are man made. I used to always come here after my mom passed. This was the hub for 13 yr old depressed caiden" he chuckles.

I imagine 13 yr old caiden sitting alone here and laugh. Caiden extends her hand and I slid mine with his.

"yeah, yeah laugh all you want. Even you had a spot" he says and walk towards the rocks.

I abruptly stop and he turns towards me.

"we are going there?" I ask pointing at the rocks.

"yes we are climbing them"

"but why?"

"cause it's fun" he says and pulls me. My feet sinks in the sand in every step and finally we reach the bottom of the rocks. Standing here makes the rocks look much more taller. The salty smell and taste of the sea eases the terrifying stack of rocks.

Caiden steps on a rock and I step on the same place and step behind him, my heart beating like no tomorrow. He keeps on walking and after every steps he helps me climb on. Finally after 10 minutes of terrifying steps we reach the last of the rocks and there's just water as far as the eye can see. I take in the salty smell of the sea, my hair flying frantically, hiding caiden's hand.

"let's sit." he instructs and helps me sit down, my legs dangling over the whole sea. He sits down right behind me so that he is engulfing me and he hugs me pulls me closer to his body. He head towering over mine.

"so?"

"it's beautiful, thank you so much for getting me here." I say.

"my pleasure" he says and I feel his eyes on me.

Without further words I tilt my head upward and kiss him.

-----------