Part 12

Angela's brothers looked at her worried not sure what to say, but Null's eyes went red.

"Angela.. you remember me right?" Jaden said walking to her. Angela's eyes went red an growled. Reddawn held her back. "Hey, calm down.. He won't hurt you.." Reddawn said. Angela looked at Jaden an the others. "That one wants to attack me Red.." Angela said pointing at Null. "Oh.. that is Null, your father.. He does wanna kill you.." Reddawn said. Null growled. "You are a mistake in the family!" Null yelled. Angela looked at Null feeling sorry for him. "You are just upset that Mother has passed away." Angela said with her eyes glowing. Reddawn looked at Null. "She can also see how you feel. Just letting you guys know." Reddawn said. Dragon walked up to Angela. "So, She does not remember us at all?" Dragon asked. Reddawn gave a nod. "yep."

Angela looked at Dragon. "He wants me to remember him again.. Is he nicer then the others..?" Angela asked. Reddawn looked at Dragon. "He has been the nicest to you out of everyone here.." Reddawn said. "Even you?" Angela asked. "No.. I love an care for you a lot more then he ever would." Reddawn said. Angela turned an looked at Reddawn. Dragon looked at Ace and Op. "We need to do something.." Dragon said. Ace an Op gave a slight nod.

Reddawn looked at Dragon. "You guys have pictures with Angela right?" Reddawn asked. Dragon gave a nod. "Yea, we do.. But I don't know where they are.. Ace an Op have them hidden." Dragon replied. "Umm.. Can I talk to you guys with out Angela.." Ace said. "Angela stay here." Reddawn said. Angela gave a nod.  

Reddawn walked to Dragon an the others to Op's room. "So.. Dragon did have pictures of us.. but Op an I kinda.. cut her out of every picture.." Ace said worried. Dragon growled. "You guys did what?! I told you guys not to mess with the pictures!" Dragon yelled. Angela's ears went down. "Op an Ace.. They must not like me at all.." Angela said. Angela rubbed her arm with worry in her eyes. "Hey, don't worry. They mostly just joke around." Tray said trying to comfort her. 

Angela could hear Dragon, Ace, Op and Reddawn talk to one another as they yell. Angela's eyes started to turn red.

"Angela" Reddawn said in his head. Reddawn walk to Angela. "You okay?" Reddawn asked. Angela looked at him. Reddawn hugged Angela an held her close again. Reddawn's eyes started to go red as well.

 Reddawn's eyes started to go red as well

Dragon walked out an gave a sigh. "Angela please remember us.." Dragon said with worry. Angela gave a growl. "Why should I?" Angela asked. "Because I at lest care a bit more then Ace and Op.." Dragon replied. Angela walked outside with nothing to say to everyone in the room. Reddawn looked as Angela walked out. "I don't think her memory can be helped with the golden heart taking over by every second." Reddawn said

Hey Guys, Hope you are liking the book so far. I know its not that good but I am doing my best.. I will also have a new book coming out sooner or later.. Maybe. Bye ^-^