Part 9

"What did you do?! Angela yelled to her brothers. 

"Sis... father.. told us when we found you to.. stay with you.. and wait for him to come to us.." Silver said worried. Angela started to feel tears go down her face. "You are monsters! Father wants to kill me! Mother didn't even know I had to run away! She knows I am dead!" Angela yelled trying not to cry. Death Alpha walked up to Angela. "He will not hurt you.. We will make sure of it.. Right guys?" Death Alpha said turning to his brothers. They all gave a nod. "YOU!? I don't want your help, You guys were jerks, made me run away. Almost killed me, tried to ruin my life! I can't even trust you guys.. the only ones I try an trust or do trust are Red, Dragon, Ace, and Op!" Angela said. 

Angela ran into her room locking the door behind her.  Reddawn looked at her brothers. "Brothers are supposed to keep there little sister safe, What kind of family are you? because there are more brothers, you were hoping for another brother?" Reddawn asked with pain in his voice. Her brothers looked at one another with worry. "We need to keep her safe.. Father will kill her on the spot if we don't stop him.." Tray said walking back an forth in worry. "We will do everything we can to keep her safe. Right?" Dragon said looking at Ace and Op. "I guess so, but I really hate her." Op said. "Might as well." Ace said. 

"Angela unlock the door." Tray said. Angela gave a sigh an unlocked the door. "Don't be a bother then.. I don't want everyone in here.." Angela said. Tray walked in an the closed the door. "Angela.. Remember when you made all of us a necklace for our birthday?" Tray asked. Angela looked over at him. "what about it. You guys threw it out the next day. I watched you do it." Angela said. Tray held out the necklace that she made him. "Mine was a fake that I threw away. I don't know about the others, but I kept mine after father told us to throw it out." Tray answered. Angela looked at the necklace in his hand. "You.. " Angela could not even finish what she wanted to say. 

But little did Tray know she could not talk because their father was there, outside the house. 

"Angela..?" tray said. Angela started to cry an scream in pain. Her brothers Opined the door and tried to calm her down. "Angela? what is wrong?" Death Alpha asked. Angela looked at her brothers pointing to her neck trying to tell them she can't talk. Reddawn walked in. "Angela.. your voice.." Reddawn said worried. "She can't talk?" Jaden asked. Angela gave a nod. "That means.. Father is here.." Death Alpha said worried. Angela fell to the floor in fear of her father. 

"F-Father.. why.." Angela said before her father walked though the door. "oh, sweet child. You know I had to mute your stupid voice. You always knew when I was around." Angela's father said. "Null!" Death Alpha yelled. "What do you what boy!" Null yelled. "Give her voice back! We hate when you take her voice away." Tray yelled. "When have you ever cared about your little sister?!" Null growled. Reddawn held Angela close to him. "Who is that? Why is a demon holding her?" Null asked. "I'm Reddawn, I am the reason she never set fire to that stupid house of yours." Reddawn replied. "so that night when she had fire in her hands.. that was you who stopped it?" Owen asked. Reddawn gave a nod. "I am the reason she never harmed you guys when her eyes went red." Reddawn said. 

Null looked at him. "So all the times when her eyes where red she ran into her room because of you?" Null asked. Reddawn gave a nod. "I see what she can do when her eyes are red. She can even win in a fight agents you." Reddawn replied. Null looked at Angela. "You could have killed us when you had a chance. Why didn't you?" Null asked. Angela looked at Null with one of her eyes going red. "I didn't wanna kill the only family I had at the time, that little girl you all knew, is gone. Red has kept me safe the whole time I was with Dragon an the others." Angela replied. Dragon, Ace and Op stood next to Angela with a small smile. 

Null gave a growl an anger.