Part 10

Null gave a Growl as his eyes went red. 

"You are the unwanted child! Why would they want you around?!" Null yelled. Angela's ears went down. "I-" Before Angela could talk Null slapped her across the face leaving a red mark on her cheek. Angela jumped out the window running off into the woods where her cave is. The brothers turned to look at there father. "You are the unwanted father we don't need. You made us turn on her!" Jaden yelled. Jaden, Tray, and Reddawn ran out to look for Angela. Death Alpha slapped Null. "You are the reason she ran away. You are the reason mother died. If mother was alive she would be vary upset with you." Death alpha said. 

Owen, Death alpha, Silver, Dragon, Ace and Op all walked out of the room an left Null in Angela's room. "they will get over it.. She is not needed in the family anymore anyways, my wife is gone.. she can't get mad at me anymore.." Null said in his head. Angela looked around her cave to see what she could find to hide her sent again. "Come on.. I have to have something.." Angela said worried. Reddawn looked at her. "You have strong stuff in here. Why do you have so many explosives?" Reddawn asked. Angela looked back to see Reddawn. "Red.." Angela didn't even know how to reacted. "Why are you here?" Angela asked. Reddawn gave her a hug. "I would go after you, to make sure you are safe.." Reddawn replied. Jaden an Tray walked in. "Angela.." Tray said. "Angela, you made all this?" Jaden asked. 

Angela gave a nod. "Everything here is mine.." Angela replied. "They are all dangerous stuff though.." Tray said. Angela gave a sigh. "The house had some of the stuff I had to remake." Angela said. "most of the stuff is for healing.." Reddawn looked at her. "You do healing?" Reddawn asked. Angela gave a nod. "yea, I give it to the animals that are in pain.." Angela replied. Tray an Jaden gave a look around, an so did Red. "Don't touch anything." Angela said. 

With the Sun going down, Dragon was starting to worry. 

"We need to find her. Jaden and Tray are not even back.. Along with Reddawn.." Dragon said. Death Alpha gave a sigh. "She might be in a cave." Death Alpha said. Dragon looked him. "You know about the caves?" Dragon asked. Op and Ace looked at Dragon. "Wait what? you said you lost her trail last time you followed her." Op said. "Yea, because I told her I would keep it between me an her." Dragon said. "She must be in a cave then." Ace said. "Guys.. what about father?" Silver asked. "He hasn't even tried to go after Angela yet.." Death Alpha looked at Null. "That is strange.. He would always run after her." Death Alpha said. 

Tray and Jaden walked though the door. "Angela is fine.. but she wont even leave where she is.." Tray said. "What.. why?" Silver asked. "She.. lost control again.. That heart is about to brake the necklace.." Jaden said. Null walked out an looked at him. "Don't tell me, you guys did the stupid thing for the golden heart?!" Null said worried. "Yea. Angela found it.. We did as it wanted, and it chosen Angela.. Why?" Death Alpha asked. "You guys don't know.. The necklace only stops her from forming into what ever that thing holds for so long. It wont help her. She has to control it herself. She can't do that on her own!" Null yelled in a panic. The boys looked at there father worried. 

Dragon looked worried gave a sigh. "I fear the worst is only beginning.." Dragon said in pain. Ace and Op looked at Dragon. "The worst.. as in she might end us all?" Ace asked. "We don't know.." Silver replied.