Chapter Thirty-Five ~ Demigod Stowaways

Start from the beginning

Both of his friends shrugged. "I don't know, but we'd better head up there fast if we want to catch him."

As a matter of fact, by the time the three of them made it, Marcus himself was slipping out of an old set of doors unfamiliar to them all.

"Marcus!" Harry exclaimed. The pale boy froze midstep and stared straight at him. Then slowly, as if they wouldn't notice, he crept backwards into the room he was about to leave. "Wait!"

Harry launched forward to catch the heavy door before it shut and caught a glimpse of four people behind him. One was Zaiden, and the others were the strangers from earlier. Hermione and Ron were quick to come and back him up.

"We just want to know where Percy is," Hermione pleaded.

The tall blonde girl at the back told Marcus to let them in, and so hesitantly he released the door.

The Golden Trio stepped into the room and observed their new surroundings. There were three beds pushed against the walls and a mound of cushions in one corner. A small fountain resided in the opposing corner, at its rim a stack of strange gleaming coins. The place was decked out like a giant bedroom, with some peculiar touchups. 

"Woah..." Ron admired. "I didn't know there was a place like this."

Hermione frowned. "Me either."

"It technically doesn't," Marcus said. "It's the Room of Requirement." 

Harry perked up. "Room of Requirement? I think I've heard Dumbledore mention that before..."

"It only appears to those in need."

"You must be Harry Potter," the same blonde girl spoke.

"Yeah... who're you?"

"I'm Annabeth Chase. Percy's mentioned you before." She held her hand out to Harry who shook it with his own. 

"He has? Do you know where he is then?" Harry asked hopefully. 

Annabeth looked crestfallen. "No... sadly I don't."

Another blonde coughed discretely. Annabeth blinked. "Oh! This here is Will, a friend of Percy's, and over there is Isa - she's Marcus' sister. I do believe we've all very briefly met."

Hermione looked at Isa. The girl looked almost nothing like her older brother. "You have a sister?"

Marcus immediately put up his defence. "Yeah, I do."

Harry, sensing this particular conversation would get them nowhere, decided to interrupt with introductions of his own. "Well, this is Hermione Granger and Ron Weasely. They're my friends."

"You guys don't go to Hogwarts, do you?" Ron said. It sounded like a question but he looked already sure of the answer.

"No, we don't," Annabeth agreed.

"So what brings you here then?" asked Hermione.

Will grabbed a few brightly coloured cushions and settled them down on the floor. "It's a long story. You might want to sit down for it."

And thus once again, Annabeth and Will recounted the events that lead them to here. The demigods had decided to let the three in on their little operation because for one, they could sense the three friends would never stay out of it, but also, they knew Harry had encountered Voldemort before and could give them more information.

However, the news of Percy's relation to the Dark Lord was a pill they found harder to swallow than Marcus and Zaiden.

"Wow..." Ron muttered again. He'd repeated the same thing several times now. Finally, he managed, "No wonder he hangs out with the likes of you," to Marcus.