Chapter 13: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

Start from the beginning

"That Todoroki and his conspiracy theories..." Aizawa sighed annoyed.

"I'm finished!" Eri said happily and Aizawa looked at himself in the hand mirror.

"It's looks amazing sweetie!"

"Yay now you can keep it for the party!"

Aizawa paled and stiffened at that.

"Oh that's a great idea baby!" Mailin said, clapped her hands together and smiled at her daughter who grinned back proudly.

They then made their way to class 1A's dorm, entered and were greeted by everyone jumping up, confetti and everyone shouting happy birthday.

Aizawa gave his class a small smile.

"We made you a cake!" Kaminari shouted.

"Yeah! Bakugou baked it!"

"Shut up shitty hair!"

"Wow Bakugou this cake is amazing!"

"Pinky I told you not to eat it yet!" Bakugo shouted and slapped her hands away from the cake.

Mina just giggled and hid behind Sero.

Momo smiled apologetically "I'm sorry for them but you know how they are Sensei."

Aizawa just nodded.

Everyone went up to him and congratulated him again.

Mailin and Eri just stood on the side, Mailin smiling lovingly at her husband and Eri eying the cake.

"Eri! You're here too!"

"Deku!" Eri cheered and hugged him.

"Hey sensei! Nice hair!" Shouted Kaminari and tried to stifle his laughs with Kirishima, Sero and Mina.

"Yeah! It looks great!" The other three said and then all four of them burst out laughing.

Eri pouted and teared up a little.

No one had noticed yet, no one except a tired, insomniac, purple haired boy.

"Would you shut up?!" He shouted at the four, surprising everyone.

Shinsou walked to Eri and picked her up. With one arm he held her at his hip and with the other he wiped a tear away that managed to get out.

Everyone looked confused at first but then realized.

"Oh no! WE ARE SORRY ERI!" Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina all shouted, starting to cry as well.

Bakugo groaned in annoyance at his friends.

"Yeah your braiding is amazing!" Kirishima and Mina said.

"It's just weird to see our teacher like that, usually we don't see his hair so beautifully braided!" Sero said and Kaminari nodded frantically.

"I accept your apology." Eri said.

The four sighed in relief.

"But only Denkis!" Eri said sternly.

"What?! Why?" Kirishima, Sero and Mina pouted while Denki panicked.

"She wouldn't say something that threatens to expose the secret, would she?" Kaminari thought and looked at his boyfriend. Shinsou just shrugged lightly while looking cautiously at his sister.

"Why's that Eri?" Deku asked confused.

Everyone was now looking at them.

"Why? Well of course because since my brother loves him I love him too!" Eri said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Who's your brother?" Todoroki asked, already theorizing about every possibility.

Eri looked at her father, which didn't go unnoticed.

Aizawa gave her a small nod and a smile.

Eri grinned and answered "Shinsou is my brother!"

Everyone gasped and stared wide eyed between Shinsou, Eri and Denki.

"Wait, Eri you said you forgive Denki because he loves your brother..." Sero started and trailed off. His eyes wandering between Denki and where Shinsou just stood.

Mailin noticed her son running outside.

"Hitoshi! Wait!" Denki shouted and wanted to go after him but was stopped by a hand on his arm.

"Let me talk to him."

"But Mrs Aizawa-" Denki replied but the woman was already outside.

Denki sighed and turned back around and was met with his friends wanting to question him about everything and knowing every detail.

He saw his teacher looking at him sympathetically.

"Why didn't you tell us??"

"Yeah! We thought we were your friends!"

"Why didn't you tell us dunce face?"

"I'm sorry, we just weren't ready to have everyone know yet..." Denki answered and hung his head.

Suddenly he was tackled in a hug by Mina.

"It's ok! We still love you Denki!"

"Yeah, you know we kinda suspected it." Kirishima said and hugged him too.

"Tch. Just be careful and use protection dunce face." Bakugo said with a sinister grin after he patted his friend on the shoulder once he was released from the hugs.

Denki blushed hardcore.

"Katsuki! You can't say that!" Kirishima said.

"Why not Eijiro? They said the same to us when we told them we're dating!" Bakugou said and just kept on grinning sinisterly.

Just then Shinsou came back inside with his mother.

"Hitoshi!" Kaminari said with a big grin and tackled him in a hug.

"Hey Pikachu." Shinsou said to him quietly in a soft tone "sorry for running out like that."

"It's ok." Denki Said with a loving smile and kissed him on the cheek.

Deku suddenly started muttering
„wait if Shinsou is Eris brother and we know Eris father is Aizawa-Sensei then that means-"

"THAT MY THEORY IS TRUE!"

Everyone laughed at Todorokis outburst.

"Yes, yes it is Todoroki." Aizawa said with a chuckle, hugged his wife from the side and kissed her head.