Chapter 13: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

Начните с самого начала

Eri giggled and Mailin smiled softly.

"Get dressed honey, we'll prepare breakfast." Mailin gave Shota a quick peek on the lips, and quickly whispered into his ear in a seductive tone

„I'll give you your present tonight." Mailin drew back and winked at him and then left the room with Eri.

Mailin and her daughter had finished several pancakes and set the table before Aizawa entered the room.

He sat down and Mailin sat a big cup filled with black coffee in front of him before sitting down.

They started eating and Eri babbled on about how excited she was for school.

"She's the only one ever excited for school." I chuckled and a few joined and "true!" was shouted by some.

At 07:30 Mailin left to bring Eri to elementary school and Aizawa left to the UA main building.

The Aizawas lived near the dorms because Aizawa was a teacher and had to be close. Meanwhile they had rented their little house to friends.

After Mailin had brought Eri to school she drove back to UA.

She entered the school and in the nurses office quickly put on her required doctors lab coat.

We then see Aizawa Enter his classroom.

Upon seeing him all of the class jumped up and shouted all together, even Bakugou who was convinced to do this by Kirishima,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIZAWA-SENSEI!"

"Thank you." Aizawa mumbled before starting class.

After class Shinsou took a bit longer packing his stuff away to be alone with his father.

He then walked up to him and hugged him "Happy birthday dad."

"Thanks Hitoshi." Aizawa Said with a smile. 

After they parted Aizawa said with a stern look "you should hurry or you're gonna be late for your next class."

"Yeah I know dad." Shinsou grinned and walked towards the door, but turned around once more "the class wants to throw a birthday party for you by the way. Could you come by the dorms later?"

Aizawa chuckled "if your sister allows me to leave. She wanted to braid my hair once I come back home."

Shinsou chuckled too at hearing that "I'm sure she'll let you leave. Or just bring her with you! I haven't seen her in a while, I miss her, even though you guys live on the grounds as well."

"Alright, I'll see." Aizawa chuckled once more and then did a shooing motion "now go, you'll be late!"

"Yeah yeah. See ya later dad!" With that Shinsou was gone.

-Later that day, after school-

"A birthday party?! You SO have to go! Oh, can I come? Can I? Can I? Can I???" Mailin said excited.

"I wanna come too daddy!" Eri complained while braiding her father's hair.

Aizawa chuckled "of course. I guess it's also a good opportunity to let the cat out of the bag to the class about Shinsou being our son."

"Most of them suspect it anyway." Mailin shrugged.

"Yeah! Hitoshi told me that white and red haired boy keeps asking if he's your secret love child or something!" Eri said.