Dear,Diary?

                    Is this even a diary? It just feels like a worshipping book for a specific someone. That specific someone being Chan. Yes, I'm in Love with my best friends boyfriend. So what? I cant control who I fall for. I mean have you seen him? His so freaking hot. So many people probably like him. I mean who wouldnt? I swear God really took his time on him. The only thing that Is stopping me from asking him out is Jeongin. See my best friend is his boyfriend and I dont want to hurt my cute best friends feelings. So I decided to write a worshipping book? I know crazy right? My life is pretty hectic. Oh well this is all I have to write down for now. See you next time! Bye~Bye~

Just as Seungmin closes the book she shoves it under his bed. He invited Hyunjin and Jeongin over to his house so they can hangout. It's been so long since they've hung out together. He was planning on getting Hyunjin and Jeongin together so maybe, just maybe he can get together with Chan. But the chances of that happening are very slim. Since Chan and Jeongin Love each other too much to his liking. He suddenly  heard a knock on his door. Seungmin looked through the peephole to look who it was. Turns out us was just Hyunjin. So he simply just opened it and greeted his friend.

     " Hello Jinnie. Come In make yourself at home."

-------------------------------------------------------------

         Well that's all I have to offer for you guys love you💙