(Filler)

HyunIn Moment

Filler chapter sorry.<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

As the Teacher was explaining the Assigment, Hyunjin and Jeongin were Passing Note's To Eachother. For Example ' What are you doing after school?" And 'Im bored lets talk'. But as class went on Jeongin saw That Hyunjin started acting weird.

By that He meant that Hyunjin kept writing Strange things On the Peice of Paper Like ' Your Hair looks pretty today I wonder how It would feel in my hand'. Wich of course made Jeongin Uncomfortable and Creeped out, But he decided Not To Bring It Up.

Right when class Ended Hyunjin asked I.N (Jeongin) If he Wanted to go out.

H ' Hey Innie do you by any chance want to go out with me to the movies tonight?'

As 'Friends" '.

J ' Yeah Of Course 'Hyung'!'

As Much as it hurt Hyunjin That Jeongin Just Hyung Zoned him He managed to make out a smile to not Worry The Younger.

J ' Hey Are you Okay Hyung?'

I.N Asked as he started to notice Hyunjin's Forced Smile.

H ' Yeah, dont worry ' Im, Okay'

And as usual They quickly hug as they went seperate way's.

Jeongin going to Chan's Classroom to pick him up.

                                    And

Hyunjin Wen't on to The cafeteria To try and Find seungmin So he could cry out all of He's Jeongin  'Problems'........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's All I could do im so Sorry But I have alot going on.

Remember you are A Beautiful Flower That will bloom to Become Brighter than the Sun.<3<3<3<3