Coffee Shop

A/N: Heeeyyyyy another new storyyy yep. My not be continueing the ¨high school days" idk. This story is going to contain sexual content and graphic content as well. Also i really hope you enjoy it!!!!

Third Person...: Demitri was sitting in his room, on his bed, wondering what to do. He looks at the ceiling for a bit and then jumps out of his bed. "i'll go paint in the coffee shop today!" He gets up and walks to his wardrobe and gets out his favorite outfit.

He grabbed his sketchbook and all the things he needed, put them in a bag, grabbed his keys and walked out of his house, locking the door and walking to the coffee shop

He grabbed his sketchbook and all the things he needed, put them in a bag, grabbed his keys and walked out of his house, locking the door and walking to the coffee shop. When he walked in to the shop he went straight to one of the booths and sat down, he got out his stuff and started to sketch out his drawing, the drawing isof one of his charachters leonell. He got finished with the sketch he took out the watercolors and the paint brushes and immediately got to painting. After a couple hours of painting he felt as though someone had sat down in front of him and was watching him paint, he looked up and saw this tall man with bronze skin and blue eyes and brown curly hair. "you dont mind if i sit here right? just to watch you paint?" he asked so polietly in a soft yet demanding tone of voice. His voice was low and husky, it really did fit him. Dimetri nodded " sure go ahead!" he smiled "by the way my name is Dante" Dante said "im Demitri" The both of them smiled at each other. Before the both of them knew it they were talking more and getting to know each other. "welp i should get going know" Dante says, they say bye to each other and part their ways.

Dante POV: While i was back home from the coffee shop i found mysekf thinking about nothing else but that aodrable short pink haired boy. He was so short and the outfit he had on was so cute ugh and his voice i dont understand. While im lost in my thoughs i'm intrupted by my phone ringing, i answer the phone hoping it was demitri because of the number i slipped in his pocket. "hello?" i answer, I then hear the familier voice of demitri "hi is this Dante?" hearing him say my name is everything "y-yea it is, I hope you dont mind that I snuck my number to you like that" I say blushing a bit "it's alright, but you could've just asked" he says. "yea I was to scared to though....you're so pretty" he says ........

Third person: after awhile they got to know each other, the thing that stayed on Dante's mind was "if you really want to know what you're getting into just know that im crazy"... That's something that Demitri had said and it stayed with Dante. "what could he mean?" he kept asking himself....Meanwhile with Demitri he was setting up Dante's contact. He put Dante's name in the middle of 4 yellow hearts, they're his favortite color. They both ended out thinking of each other and even dreaming of each other..

Word count: 544