Arrival Part 2

"Harry, It's not what it looks-"

Clafflin cut me off.  "Are you dating Professor Potter?"

"Since she was in 5th year." Harry's tone had a dangerous edge to it.

Clafflin fell backwards, breaking his ink bottle.  "I didn't know! I'm sorry, sorry, sorry." 

"Clafflin, wait at my office please, I'll be right there." 

Clafflin nodded, his eyes still big, heading there quickly. I waited until I couldn't hear his steps anymore to talk.

"Harry, he kissed me, not the other way around! I was helping him pick up his books, I didn't know he would do that!" 

Harry's face relaxed a bit, but his eyes looked slightly shattered. He shook his head. I reached for his arm. 

"Harry-"

He pulled away. "I know." His tone had become laced with sadness. I could feel something inside me shatter. He pointed his wand at the ink spot on the floor, cleaning it up right away. Harry started walking back to his office. I followed him. He stopped outside his door and turned toward me. 

"One last thing." 

"What?" 

"How did Clafflin not know about us?"

"He went to Beaxbatons. His father made him come back this year, eventhough it had been horrible last year. That's all I know about it." 

Harry nodded. He sighed. "I get it Ginny, i'm not mad. It just kills me to think about you with someone else" I felt something relax in me. He pushed open the door. Clafflin was pacing. He looked up. 

"Sir, I-" Harry held up a hand. 

"I know. You both need passes. Come here." Harry headed to his desk and pulled out paper and a quill. "Where are you supposed to be?" 

"I have transfiguration."

"I have a free hour."

Harry scribbled down a note, and handed it to me.  "You don't need one then Clafflin." Clafflin shook his head, and left. Harry walked me to the door.

"If Mcgonagall has any problems, she knows where to find me." I nodded. 

I stood up and gave Harry a little kiss. 

"I'm not allowed to kiss you you know." 

I smiled slightly. "I know." 

I stared at him for a moment, and scurried out, reaching the Transfiguration classroom. I took a deep breath, and walked into the classroom.