Pass the Baby Part 2

"George you better fix Bill!
George winced "I can't!"
Ron growled "If I have to listen to another second of that bloody baby's crying I'll go mad! Fix Bill!"
"Er.. I can't.."
Arthur put his face in his hands and rubbed his temples. "Why not George?"
"I er.. I don't have a reversal.."
Fleur bounced Victorie on her leg, her eyes flashed. "Why can't you fiz my 'usand!"
"Look it's not my fault he took the pastry!"
Harry frowned "But you sell bird pastries! How do you not have a antidote?"
George sighed "It's a new branch. Its a shapeshifter pastry! It gives someone the ability to change into different animals. Look! Bill- just think about an animal, and you'll be one!"
The bird squawked, flew off the table, and suddenly became a Labrador. Then a horse. Then a ginger cat. Teddy went silent.
The cat walked over to Harry, who picked Bill up and put him in Teddy's lap.
Charlie clapped, being joined in by everyone but Fleur.
"George."
He smirked "Yes Frenchie?"
"You 'etter fiz my 'usand!"
He gulped "Oh look at the time! I forgot I had.. Er.. To meet Angie. Yeah! Gotta run!"
Fluer put Victorie in Hermione's lap and got up. "No you don't!"
Ginny leaned over the table "5 galleons says Fleur militates him"
"You're on!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the second part of Pass the Baby! I'm really sorry it's so short, but I didn't know how to make it longer... even though I won't be posting much, I want to start the next part.
Options are as follows:
1.) Hagrid!
Since he didn't make the cut this time I thought I'd give him another shot
2.) Harry picking out Ginny's engagement ring.
Re-reading this story, and realizing how much of my writing style has changed, I want to redo Harry and Ginny's engagement. I don't really like the way I wrote it... So I want to give another shot.
Pick which one you want me to write about and I'll try to get it written as soon as possible!