As she made her way into the kitchen, she was surprised to find that the vast space was empty... apart from Theodosius. She had not had time to talk to him since he escorted her back to the maid's quarters after their semi-disastrous meal, and was conscious that if Evangeline found out Ro would be on the receiving end of her wrath again. He was sat at the large wooden table where the kitchen staff hurried around to prepare fine meals everyday eating an apple. The white shirt he had on was slightly crumpled and the top buttons were undone, making Ro flush. He was just so handsome. She debated whether to sneak back out and just go to bed, when their eyes met, brown on blue.

"Ro! How are you? I have been looking for you." Theo exclaimed as he rose to his feet and beckoned her in.

"Hello Th... your highness." Ro stuttered, remembering Evangeline instructed her to call him only by his title from now on. "I am well, how are you?"

"Fine, fine. Are you sure you are ok though? You look awfully tired." Theo commented with a concerned frown.

"Oh I am fine, I am happy to be here, it is much better then with the pirates." Ro replied politely.

"Well I would hope so." Theo chuckled and smiled at her, and Ro felt her heart flutter. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Erm no, I believe my meal is around somewhere... oh yes it is being kept warm above the furnace."

"Well do not let me stop you!" Theo exclaimed and moved aside.

Ro's stomach grumbled embarrassingly, so she decided she should just eat, and once she had fetched her stew and warm bread roll, she slid onto the stool opposite Theo.

"I cannot believe it has been two whole weeks since we arrived home." Theo reminisced as Ro struggle not to moan at the delicious warm liquid running down her throat. "I know!" He exclaimed suddenly, causing Ro to snap her eyes up to him.

"Tomorrow we shall celebrate our return to Yemini, and you can have the day off. I will let Mrs Bennett know right away. You can have the morning to relax, and in the afternoon I want to take you somewhere." He revealed with a handsome grin, not caring that he was playing a dangerous game.

Ro went pink at the thought of spending the entirety of the day with Theo... Alone. She tried to hide her excitement, but the wide smile bubbling over her features was not going to fool anyone.

"Well I will have to talk to Evangeline first, as she will be expecting me to help her get ready for the day and fetch her breakfast." Ro replied.

"What? You are not a personal maid Ro, especially not to her - who asked you to do that?" Theo asked with a frown, knowing how rude and what a handful of negative energy Evangeline was.

"Evangeline requested it." Ro shrugged, not wanting to get anyone into trouble.

"Is she nice to you?" He questioned, a grim look appearing on his well-defined features as Ro struggled to answer him.

"Erm... sometimes." She stumbled out, not wanting to lie but also not wanting to upset Theo. "But I am fine and happy." She hastily added in.

"You are amazing, you know that? How are you still so kind, even when you have been treated awfully?" Theo asked in amazement.

"Well..." Ro begun slowly as she put down her half eaten roll. "I believe that you should treat others how you want to be treated, and must always be kind because you never know why someone is being... less then nice."

"Those are lovely words to live by Ro. Nevertheless, you should not have to deal with unkindness. You do not deserve it. I can deal with Evangeline... if you don't want to be her maid I will make sure she never bothers you again." Theo promised.

"Thank you, but I will be fine. I do not want to cause any trouble." Ro shook her head adamantly.

"Ok Ro, if you are sure, but if you change your mind do not hesitate to tell me. Anyway, I will let you finish your meal in peace, and I will see you tomorrow after lunch. Please rest, and do not worry about her high and mighty Evangeline – I will deal with her." Theo promised as he stood and put a touching hand on Ro's arm.

She got the feeling that Theo did not like Evangeline much, which pleased her more then she thought it should, and in turn made her feel bad for her wayward thoughts.

"Thank you Theo." Ro accepted shyly as she nodded in approval, excited for what the next day would bring.

Aww they are so cute!! So they are going on a sort of 'date' tomorrow... what do you think will happen? Please vote! xoxo

Edited