Chapter- 4

Entering the party,I knew one thing that this party is gonna be in favour of me incase of making friends and it will only happen because of Sophia. In my entire life,I always kept a distance with everyone except George and Sophia. I never used to make friends. Now, I feel time is gonna change. Sigh!

"Hey, happy birthday Sophia." a blond girl came and hugged Sophia and Sophia thanked her and then she smiled and hugged me too. As usual I didn't know who she was. I hugged back tho.
"Hello, Lisa. Myself Jennifer. You can call me 'Jen'."
"Hi,Jen. I'm sorry but I don't kn-"
"Yeah,I know you don't know me. I am Luke's elder sister."

Oh. He got a sister too!

"Nice to meet you,Jen."
"Nice to meet you too. Please enjoy the party." She smiled and left us(!)no actually left me alone cause turning back I saw Sophia was gone which I assumed earlier. I then started looking for her in crowd.

I have no idea how many people they invited. There were so many and surprisingly everyone knows me. Everytime I came across with anyone,he/she smiled and hugged me. I was surprised to see such overwhelming attitude. I was feeling good tho but deep inside I was nervous as I don't know where Sophia was. I am an introvert person and I do take time to interact with people around me. Though everyone was so sweet, I wasn't comfortable enough. While looking for her, I saw a room with a door half opened. I hesitated for a moment and thought of opening the door, thinking it won't be a couple making out since I saw so many outside,rather it will be Sophia. I opened the door and suddenly out of nowhere a guy jumped in front of me.

"Boom! I scared you!" He started laughing.

I was definitely scared but didn't show him as I am THE LISA. I shouldn't be scared seeing people behaving like this. I calmed myself down.

"No, you didn't."

I hope my face shows what I'm saying.

"Yes, yes, I did. Haha," he started laughing. "Your facial expression tells everything."

Oh,no!

"Okay, cool. I accept. But who are you? And why did you do that?" I asked curiously.
"Oh, actually I was waiting for my brother and hearing footsteps I thought it's him. Then you entered and I thought of scaring you a bit. I hope you didn't mind."
"Nope, I didn't."
"My name is Noman. Nice to meet you."
"Myself Lisa. Nice to meet you too." We both shook our hands while introduction. Meanwhile I hear another footsteps and a male voice.

"Noman? Are you here?"
"Bro I'm here." Noman replied.

Then he entered.LUKE...
I saw him for the first time in my life and honestly I don't know why I could relate myself with him. Maybe something is similar in both of us. His eyes have lot to say.But I must say, he is very handsome. He was wearing a black suite and a white shirt along with a bow tie and a black pant. He is good looking!

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Luke asked Noman.
"I was looking for you and instead I found her." He replied. Luke then looked at me.
"Hi, myself Luke Dawson. This is my brother Noman. "

A brother too!

"Hi, myself Lisa. Actually I was looking for  Sophia and you probably know where she is." I grinned.
"Yes, she is in the hall. Please come along."
"Let's go."

Three of us then went to the hall and I was stunned to see the decoration. It was all white and blue. It seemed like the sky. A blue coloured cake was also on a white table. It was looking amazing. Sophia likes the colour white and Luke made sure it was all around. I now understand why they are dating for so long.