A Place For May-Ann

Start from the beginning

"Well Ms. Smith, does it really kill for us to see our friend who kinda ditched us for Louis?" She asks, faking hurt. "Oh, and your dad said he had to go stay overnight somewhere for work. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention," she adds.

Of course she didn't listen, she never does. That's just her though. I laugh and set my bag down on the bench before walking through the archway to the kitchen. Rose is bent over, half her body in the fridge eating all my precious food. I hop up on the counter and swing my legs. Rose stands up and shuts the fridge door, groaning in the process. I laugh as she grabs her stomach and arches back. Kriss walks in, stopping in her tracks to look at Rose like she's gone mad.

++

I place our plates on the counter, none of us bothering to sit down. Rose moans in delight, beside me. I look over and laugh.

"This tastes so good, Karma," she says. I thank her and look at Kriss. She's on her phone as she eats. She's been talking to someone for hours now, I can tell.

I place my fork on my plate and clear my throat. "So, who're you talking to Kriss?" I ask curiously. She instantly looks up from her phone. Embarrassment is all over her face as she blushes.

"Someone," she replies.

"Does this someone have a name?" Rose asks, chiming in.

"Yeah, Eli," Kriss says shyly. Rose and I gasp. I cover my mouth slightly with my hand.

"You and Eli talk?" Rose and I ask at the same time. We glance at each other before directing our eyes back to Kriss. She nods sheepishly and shows us their messages between each other.

"Do you like each other?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Would you guys ever date?" Rose asks, joining in.

"Gosh, guys. What is this? Twenty questions?" We all burst into laughter.

++

A few hours later, Rose, Kriss and I are laying on the sofa in the living room.

Suddenly, Kriss jumps up, screaming.

"Jesus, Kriss. You scared me," I say. She doesn't notice me speak. She's to busy jumping up and down while screaming in excitement. I pull myself up and grab her shoulders, stopping her from jumping. Her mouth is still open. I nod my head, trying to get her to speak words. She inhales and exhales deeply.

"Oh my gosh. Eli just asked me to be his girlfriend!" She screams. Rose shoots up from the sofa at the news.

What?" She says.

"Yeah, yeah. Eli asked me... Me!" Kriss says, emphasizing the me. I take her phone and look through the messages. Surely, there's a message asking her. She put in all caps yes. Oh Kriss, that's not okay. I shake my head and smile at her.

"Congrats. Now all we need is for Rose to date someone, so she doesn't get all lonely and crap," I screech in excitement. Rose laughs loudly and slaps her knee.

"Whew! That's a funny joke Karma. A real good one!"

I look at her seriously now. "Rose, maybe we could set you up with Niall." Rose laughs again.

Kriss and I shake our heads like we're disappointed parents, only in a joking matter though.

I hear my phone ding, notifying me of a message. Probably from Louis. I rush into the kitchen.

Hey! -F

I groan and reply, not really wanting to talk to Felicia right now.

Yes? -Kx

almost instantly I get a reply.

Did you hear about Faith getting caught with drugs and taken to jail? -F

"Yes!" I scream and do a happy dance. Rose walks into the kitchen.

"What?" She asks.

"Faith got put in jail for getting caught with drugs," I say, happy for the bitch to be gone. Rose looks sad.

"Awe, poor Faith. I liked her, she was nice." It was my turn to laugh like Rose did.

"Ah, that's funny. She's a complete bitch."

How long will she be in there? -Kx

About two weeks I think. Not long. -F

I groan in frustration. Ugh, that bitch is coming back.

----------------------

Guys, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I'd like to thank Random_girl1234567 for voting and commenting!! Your greatly appreciated.

Anyways, this chapter wasn't that long. I didn't really know what to write towards the end.

Thanks lovies!!

-Jxx