Old friend

"Well? Doctor? Have you missed me?", the deep voice asked.

The doctor went silent.

The shadow chuckled a little.

"Doc? Who is that...", the mask asked.

"...a old friend", he answered.

"Oh how friendly of you to call me a old friend, doctor!", the voice said.

"Well I could call you a enemy..", the doctor hissed at him.

The figure disappeared.

"So? Mind to explain me?", the mask faced the doctor.

"Of course. But not here..", the doctor took the masks hand and rushed to the elevator.
"Good. Now I can tell. This was scp-106. Him and I never got along.., he always talked about how his world was much better and I should visit it..., but I knew It was a trap, so I said no. Since then he never liked me. And so did I", the doctor explained.

"Other world? Trap?- what do you mean?", the mask asked the doctor with confusion.

"Fine.. let's get this in details..", the doctor mumbled.
"Scp-106 is a creature that created his own world. He calls it the pocket dimension. He can go wherever he wants do.", the doctor explained.

"What do you mean he can go wherever he wants to go?", the mask asked.

"Well, you saw the black mud? That is a sort of portal to the pocket dimension." The doctor answered his question.

"That's terrifying..", the mask mumbled.

"Don't worry, we can contain him..", the doctor said.
"We have to make sure he is near us."

The mask was confused..
"I don't understand any of this.., but I guess I will trust you..", he gave the doctor his word.

The doctor smiled.
"That's nice to hear.."

"No problem.., I guess..", the mask blushed.

This time it didn't take them too long to walk.

They managed to pass by some guards without being noticed..

They were really lucky.

"Doc? How long will it take us to get to his chamber?", the mask asked.

"We are already here, darli- I- I mean..,..", he mumbled something.

The mask turned red.

"D-Doc what did you just.. said?"

"Nothing.., just.. forget what I said..", the doctor mumbled.

"Alright.., so here we are, am I right?", the mask kind of talked to himself.

"Yes.., here we are..", the doctor said.

The doctor pressed a button.

As soon as the door opened, both saw the long metal bridge, that would lead both of them to the control room of the chamber.

The doctor took the mask's hand and rushed to the next door.

"He is behind us..!", he mumbled in a hurry.

The mask was confused.

The doctor pressed different buttons, as he already knew every single button like the alphabet.

The mask only stood there.

"Doctor.., are you sure you know-", the mask didn't finish his sentence.

The doctor looked him in the eyes.

His blue.. shiny.. eyes..

The mask was trapped in the doctors eyes.

"Are you alright?..", the doctor blushed.

"W-What?.. yes.., of course..", the mask mumbled.

He turned to the window behind him.

He blushed.

"God... so stupid..", he thought to himself.

The doctor seemed to be relieved..
But the mask didn't knew why..
———————————————————————-

Yes, yes my lovely readers! I said I wouldn't write anything til Monday..
Well... since the chapter was ready.., I didn't see why I shouldn't post it.
So here it is! The chapter :)
And also: Thank you sooo much for reading my stories! I thank all of you! I can't believe people are actually reading this.. but I'm happy some of you really seem to like the story! Thank you!