The interview

Hello :) before you read the story, I wanted to give you some information first! Scp-035 looks a little different. You can see a picture underneath this text :)
Scp-035
Important: 035 doesn't posses anyone unless he removes his mask in this story. He can take control of them, by making eye contact with a normal person. 035 has his own body. The foundation made one for him, one that looks like a human and kind of is one. But he doesn't eat or drink. He takes special pills to stop his hunger. He only wears the mask, wich means he actually can remove it. He has a normal face behind that mask.
You can imagine for yourself how he looks like ^_^

I don't know who the artists of both pictures are :( Sorry for that D:Also I wanted to let you know, I don't  draw any of these pictures

Also I wanted to let you know, I don't
draw any of these pictures.
Soooo, lets get to the last part ^^
Scp-049 looks like he always does ^-^
Of course it's your own choice how you want them to look like!
Plus, I'm very sorry if I use most of words over and over again :( I'm still figuring out how I could write it the best. I'm not from America or England either, so I think it's better to understand it this way :v please read the end after reading the story :)
————————————————————————
The interview

It was 12 pm in the morning as Scp-049 woke up by a loud noise. Someone was arguing. He stood up from the cold floor and walked around a little. He looked at the professor sitting behind a thick window and writing down notes.
"Boring..", he thought to himself. Out of nowhere the door slammed open and a young women entered the room. She had short brown hair and a long white coat. The doctor looked at her. She seemed like she was in a rush. He sat down calmly and looked her in the eyes.

"Greetings," said the doctor as the brown-haired woman straightened her jacket.
"Good afternoon, doctor", she replied in a calm polite voice.
She took a breath and made eye contact.
"You will be visited today, doctor."She said.
The doctor looked confused.
"You mean a special visit?"
"Yes! A very special one. It's another scp. A Keter class.", she answered quietly.
The doctor normally had no visits. His only one was with Scp-999 until now.
He was quiet exited.
The scientist and him talked for awhile. She left after some time.
Now he was alone again in his dark cold chamber.

Scp-035
13 pm.
035 is sitting in his favorite corner. Not able to see the people that are sitting behind that glass.
The chamber door suddenly opened and 5 guards rushed in.
They took him and put on a electric metal collar around his neck. It would hurt him if he tried to escape or hurt the people around him.
The guards took him to a interview room. It was white and clean. It looked like it was been cleaned all day to shine that bright.
Eventually the guards set him down and stayed in there with him while pointing their guns at him.
He didn't liked it at all.
Of course he thought about removing the mask and posses someone of them.
But he was too curious about what was waiting for him.
The door slammed open again and a tall figure stood there with 2 guards. He had the same collar around his neck.