Wonder

"Funny how sometimes you worry a lot about something and it turns out to be nothing."

"Strong people stand out for themselves, but the strongest stand out for others."

"Emphaty is something that is very difficult to teach, but it something that can be inspired in children."

"All you need is love."

"I didn't destroy the death star or anything, but I did just get through the fifth grade. And that's not easy, even if you're not me."

"I can tell that we are going to be friends."

"I know I'm not ordinary ten-year old kid. I mean, sure, I do ordinary things. I eat ice cream. I ride my bike. I play ball... But I know ordinary kids don't get started at wherever they go."

"It's not enough to be friendly. You need to be friends."

"To me though, I'm just me. An ordinary kid."

"Your deeds are your monuments."

"It's not enough to be kind. One should be kinder than needed."

"I think there should be a rule that everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their lives."

"When given the chance between being right or being kind choose kind."

"You can't blend in when you were born to stand out."

"Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. And if you really wanna what people are, all you have to do... is look."

"We carry within us the wonders we seek around us."

"Strong people don't put others down. They lift them up."

"Who is it that I aspire to be?"

"Just be who you want to be, not what others want to see."

"When it's dark be the one who turn on the light."