🍭 Chapter 1: 트와이스 🍭

(Y/N)'s POV

I was just hanging out in my room, playing some Fortnite on my PS4, until I heard my door open and a towel being chucked at my face.

"Hey (Y/N), dad's calling us, come on!" He then leaves, I pulled the towel off with a grunt and left the game in the middle of the match, getting up from my bed and headed towards the living room.

"Alright boys, you two will both have a new stepmom and where we'll be living? In Korea." He smiles at us, watching our reactions as me and my bro looked at eachother with the most surprised looks on our faces.

"So get packing and let's get the fuck outta here." He laughs and we just stared at him as he headed for his room.

"The luggages are downstairs, let's get 'em" my brother says to me before opening the door that lead to the basement and we headed down there to get our shit.

...

After minutes and minutes of packing, I finally got all of my clothes, my PS4, games and all that settled.

I heard someone grunting while.... pulling something? Peaking out the door, I see my brother making the most laughable face while trying his best to pull his luggage.

I mean, he's 18 and I'm 19 already, so that's expected, haha.

"Come on, you're making me look like an idiot out here, help me!" He calls me out and I just shook my head while going to help him out.

After pulling out luggages out to the taxi, we all got in and headed off to the airport to our new location: Seoul, South Korea.

Time skip!

Leaving from the gate, me and my bro looked around in amazement.

"Welcome.... to the Incheon International Airport, boys."

We kept following dad, since we didn't have any frigging idea where we needed to go in this huge ass airport.

He hails a cab and helped us to put our luggage in, shutting them trunk and headed towards our "new" home as we speak.

...

Saying bye to the cab, me, my brother and dad rolled our luggages to the front of this nice looking house and entered in, immediately getting hit by the smell of something delicious

At the corner of our eyes there was our new mom, humming to herself as she was cooking in the kitchen. Turning her eyes to us, she giggled and smiles.

"Looks like my strong boys are finally here~"

I snickered a little as I remembered back to my brother, he elbows me in the ribs, making me groan in pain quietly.

Dad went to her and kisses her cheek, introducing me and my brother to her.

"Aw, aren't you two just the most handsomest boys I ever have." She claps her hands together, kissing our foreheads. Well, she needed to bend her knees a bit and for me, I was the same height as her.

After all of that, me and brother then started to hear multiple running footsteps from the roof above us, then down the stairs behind us.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you boys that you have older sisters now."

My brother looked like his life had just ended and I wasn't fazed at all, since I didn't care. But that shit was about to change for my brother when they came down.

Coming out from the stairs, were 9 of the most beautifulest girls ever.

Just looking at them were a sight that was worth to see.