13.💞.CAN'T ESCAPE LOVE.. 💕

Start from the beginning

BO carefully inspected the area for insects and snakes

BO carefully inspected the area for insects and snakes. Satisfied, he laid down SEAN on a bunch of dry grasses. He then gathered some branches and leaves at one place and lightened them with a lighter, making fire to warm up himself and SEAN.

Few things BO always carried like a ritual. Swiss Knife, Lighter, Fresh Water & Mobile. After that, he collected some bigger branches, straws and grasses and made a small Survival Cave Shelter, with dry grass floor, dry leaves and branches.

It would keep them cozy and warm shielding the chillness of the stone cave

It would keep them cozy and warm shielding the chillness of the stone cave. The fire that he made previously, was right in front of the shelter but not too close. It was just at enough distance to both to gain heat and light in the shelter, but preventing any hazard or accident. BO brought SEAN inside and laid him down gently.

But SEAN was not moving anymore. His body was cold as stone. He was shivering initially, before gradually passing out. And now he wasn't even shivering anymore or showing any sign of life in him. His body temperature had gone down. He was stone cold. Hypothermia.

BO quickly made some more fires around, but somehow SEAN's body wasn't responding. The light from fire showed all the bite marks and hickeys, JG made on SEAN'S body. Including the cuts and bruises from the branches and thorns, while he was hiding underneath them. It made BO furious with rage. He swore vengeance.

But right now he had to revive SEAN. He started rubbing SEAN's palms and feet. He took heat from fire to warm his own palms and placed them on SEAN's chest, feet, palms, forehead ect. But in vain. SEAN didn't respond. BO stared.....he knew what could rise SEAN's body temperature but he was hesitant......

Finally he undressed himself and SEAN and lay down beside him, taking him into his embrace. Giving him body heat. He rubbed his back vigorously. He then hovered over SEAN and his gaze fell on his face. The light from fire gave SEAN's face a beautiful Ominous Orangish Yellow Shine, making him look even more beautiful than he already was. BO leaned forward and kissed him lightly on his forehead, then cheeks, then nose and finally lips.