Chapter Two

Phil's POV

Anxiously I sat alone in the lounge. As evening had not long arrived, I had changed into my pyjamas which were some checked pyjama-trousers and a Pokémon tshirt.

Dan had been gone a while but I did have to consider the time to get there and the fact he would talk to them.for a while and the journey back and... Okay you get the idea!

Despite thinking about all of these factors for his long time away, I was still worried and paranoid about him. Not long ago I had sat down to watch TV but now it was just mumbling away in the background.

Why dont I do a liveshow early? Yeah. That will calm me down. My hands reach across to the table and grab hold of my laptop. Swiftly I open the tab and tap out the Twitter draft.

I'd gone live on Younow. To truely see how many viewers I could get which were online, I decided not to send my Tweet out for a while.

Soon enough the viewers came piling in and it cheered me up, I was even laughing at their comments.

Until the house-phone began to ring. "Hang on guys! Just need to get the phone, I wont be long!" I grin, hopping to my feet and practically dancing to the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello!" My voice was cheery and bright but the voice which answered me was the very opposite. "Mr Lester, is it? You know Mr Daniel Howell, don't you?"

My hesrt sunk and the happiness drained out of me. "What's happened...? Tell me what's wrong..." Tears began to pour down my face and my hands shook as I held tightly onto the phone. I knew something would go wrong. I knew it.

"There was a major accident and your friend, Daniel, was unfortunatly involved. We advise you coming over to the hospital right away. He is in a pretty stable condition now but the two men with him suggested we informed you, Mr Lester. Im sorry to be the speaker of bad news." The lady spoke softly and in a voice designed to calm their listeners down. It didn't work for me.

"I....I...wi-ll come....n-n-now..." Almost silently I choked out. Oh no, I had to tell the people watching me on Younow that im going. They are going to be able to see me crying.

The mood was low as I walked over to my.laptop. Quickly, I turned the camera off but kept the liveshow running. "Somethings happened guys...Im going to have to go....Bye Phillions...Stay happy and strong!" I attempted at making my voice cheerfull yet it failed, big time.

Thousands of messages started appearing asking what was wrong but I couldn't and didn't want to answer them. Instead I just ended the stream.

I grabbed my coat, turned the light off and left the house, locking the door behind me. Only when I was walking down to the bus stop did I realise I was still in my pyjamas. To be honest, I didn't care. I just needed to see Dan. To be by his side and tell.him everything was going to be alright.

It would be...wouldn't it? It would be alright...tell me it would be alright..