Big Birds Emo Son?

DAD practically threw me out of the house this morning.
  I mean, it's not my fault Delia's obnoxious voice kept me up all night, with her starting fights with him and whatnot.

I guess I should be thankful I'm even getting the opportunity to get the hell out of there. Lydia, my sister, has been more bitchy than she usually is all thanks to my dad pushing her to go study abroad in America, making 'home' even more unbearable than it already was before.

Lydia may have been quirkless, but she had a genuine gift when it came to writing. Her stories have won awards in competitive writing events, and her poetry has brought grown men and total hard-heads like my father to tears (who to this day, insists that there was something in his eye).

She wasn't always such a good poet. It took us losing our mom, and dad pushing us away for her to discover her own talent.

Me on the other hand?

I got stuck with an over powered quirk that happens to be a huge pain in my ass.

So while daddy's off playing pretend with that red headed bitch and Lydia's getting the hell outta dodge, I'm going out and actually attempting to make something of myself.

If I can't put put my quirk to good use by saving people, the only other option I have is to become a villain. BJ won't tolerate some bullshit cushy ass day job. With a quirk like mine, it's got to be used for something worth it. With or without my control.

Anyways I got way off track. Today is the UA entrance exams and to be totally honest, I'm kind of dreading it.

What if BJ hurts someone?

What if we lose control again and get hurt?

What if sandy gets hungry...

'Please stop overthinking this shit. If I get a migraine because you're too insecure to see how badass we are, then I will personally shove you up Sandy's ass.'

╒══════════════════╕

Oh right. I forgot to introduce my quirk.

Everyone, I'd like you to meet my quirk and (unfortunately enough for me,) best friend, BJ. Or as I try not to say too often; Beetlejuice.

'Two more times and I'll tickle your pickle babe.'

You literally disgust me so much, it should be considered your quirk. And I don't even have a pickle to tickle. Idiot.

'Rude.'

╘══════════════════╛

As I made my way down the moderately crowded sidewalk, I am suddenly aware of the fact I have no idea where UA is, and for the first time, BJ and I think perfectly in sync;

"Shit" 'Shit'

I don't bother trying to hide the panicked look on my face as people walk by. With BJ screeching in my mind like an autistic squirrel, saying things like 'WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCK ME OVER LIKE THIS?' and 'LET ME OUTTA HERE, I'LL MAKE SANDY GIVE US A RIDE.' It's kind of hard to keep my cool. And to be honest, I'm actually considering letting BJ out in public, if not for anything other than emotional support while I spiral into a panic attack. But before I can contemplate my options further, an ominous voice (that can only come from an emo teenager) speaks up from behind me.

"Are you ok?"

I turn around and am instantly confused.
Why is Big Birds emo son speaking to me?

Before I stare at him longer than what is socially acceptable, Beetlejuice snaps me out of it by saying 'this twerp looks like he could be heading to the same place as us. Let's ask.' So I do.

"Uh, hi. Are you by chance headed to the UA entrance exam? I kinda got a bit lost, hehe."

He nods his head once.

"Yes, I am actually on my way there now. Would you like to join me for the walk there, considering you don't know where it is?"

I nod dumbly, still kinda shook that baby birb over here looks so angsty but sounds so chill.

"What's the matter kiddo, you've never seen an anthropomorphic bird before?"

I am taken aback by the dark shadow (hehe) coming from behind him.

It looks corporeal, with electric yellow eyes, a bird like form and a raspy voice.

"Well I'll be damned. Looks like we have similar quirks tweety bird."

Just as I say this, his phone goes off and he looks down to check it. A quick glance at it and he jogs past me, but not before grabbing my wrist and dragging me along.

"We're gonna be late if we don't hurry."

→ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。𝒪.𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒐 ៹ ɞ
再見 ⊹ 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 ﹞