" I-I don't k-know a-about that...." Lancelot slowly scooted away but Tenho grabbed him arm.

" Tsk, tsk. I won't let you escape. "

Lancelot's eyes widened, " I-I never dated a-anyone so-so..."

The reaper raised an eyebrow. He sighed," Ok then, how about I rephrase that. What kind of girl would you like to date? "

" ....Someone with a good temperament, who's funny yet calm unlike how easily I get excited and doesn't mind sticking out....because I usually do..." the high schooler mumbled to himself, " I don't really care about gender..."

The last part went unheard by the older male.

" Then how about you, Tenho?! " Lancelot quickly retaliated, " What's your type? "

" Ah, "

The teenager gazed at him earnestly.

" That...No...."

" Eh! Not fair!! " the ravenette whined, " not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, not fair, no-- "

" Fine, fine. Stop it. I'll tell you. "

The older male thought for a while.

" I....A caring, sweet and cute girl who has a good taste in music, likes playing Tin Pin Slammer* and absolutely digs the noodles from Ramen Don at Dogenzaka. Hmmm...that's about it I guess...Damn. How I miss Ken's ramen. "

Lancelot smiled, " Cool...what's Tin Pin Slammer by the way?"

" Oh, Tin Pin? " the reaper produced a few pins from his jacket's pocket. He showed them proudly to the teenager, " You see Tin Pin... "

_*_

" Sheesh, " Maisen scratched his head. His gaze flicked from the horizon to the hairband sitting in his hand.

After quickly tying up his hair in a small Ponyta-tail, the blonde sat on a tea green sofa. Tenho was opposite to him on an identical sofa while Lancelot sat on the fluffy whiteness that served as a floor, cross-legged, chin resting on the cold glass of a low table. His arms were stretched in front of him.

The ravenette sighed.

" Arceus it's hot..." Maisen whined as he fished a paper fan from his vest and started fanning himself.

" I'm meltiiinnnngggggg. Argh..." Tenho added.

" Bored ~ " Lancelot sang.

" I want some Castelia Cone. Argh...." the blonde sighed.

Suddenly, Tenho stood up startling the other males. He gazed at them before letting himself fall on the sofa once again. The reaper smiled.

" Good, now I've got your attention. "

" For what? " Maisen immediately asked. A frown creased his features.

" Nothing too serious, " the reaper dismissed the Trainer's doubts with a wave of his hand, " I was wondering if we could find an interesting conversation subject. "

"Ah," the ravenette deadpanned, " I don't. It's our day off for God's sake! Why do we have to entertain the readers on our day off?!"

" Because that's what a story usually is for, idiot, " Maisen sighed.

"Then I want them to pay me for over-time!" Lancelot continued.

" Wait. " Tenho watched his two juniors slowly tilt their head in his direction; a questioning look painting their features, "You guys get paid for appearing in this story? "

" No..." the blonde replied, " We shou...."

Three pairs of eyes bulged in realization as the dots connected in their mind.

"What the actual f*ck!? " Lancelot exclaimed jumping to his feet.

"Damn even my now-former boss paid me, " the reaper added as he slowly stood up.

"Holy sh*t," Maisen breathed. He too stood up and shared a glance with the other two males.

In one fluid motion, all three of them turned around. Dumbstruck, they stared directly at you. Yes-you who are viewing this scene in your mind. Suddenly, Tenho extends his arm and point a finger at you. Tense, suffocating silence reigns for a few seconds until the reaper speaks:

"You.....Boys, let's get this cameraman? camerawoman? Whoever they are. They gotta give us our fricking money!!"

Half a beat later, the trio launches towards. You almost pee in your pants but still manage to break into a mad run across the white, fluffly territory.

------------------

Tin Pin Slammer: Tin Pin Slammer (Tin Pin for short) is a minigame favored among Shibuya's youth. Tin Pin can be played against NPC opponents in-game or real-life friends; Local Wireless Multiplayer is enabled with the sticker (S) Tin Pin Versus, which can be bought at the Shibu Dept. Store. The post-game chapter Another Day is centered on the game of Tin Pin.

In The World Ends with You -Solo Remix-, playing Tin Pin Slammer, even offline, now gives the player mingle PP.