Chapter 9

(Jasper P.O.V)

"I look like an idiot. Why does Noah want to see us again?" Danny asked.

"You mean dad."

"Your dad." he said straightening his tie.

"We were both products of his sperm so there for he's your father too."

"Jasper dad wants us to meet his fiancée......" He wined.

"Daniel please,"

"I haven't seen dad in 13 years...he abandon me, he took you away from me." Danny sat down. "and now he wants me to meet the man he chose over me and mom."

"Daniel that's not true!!! Mom didn't want him to take you, she's the reason you stopped visiting us durning the breaks, she didn't want you to see us. Noah tried, he tried everyday of his life but the only person standing in the way was-"
My phone rang, it was dad. I told him we were on our way.

"Please, give him a chance."
"Okay,"
*********

When we arrived I seen my dad smiling brightly at us with Gabriel at his side standing confidently. Danny looked at me and I shoved him forward a bit.

"Gabe why don't you give us a minuet to catch up."

"Why certainly your highness," he bowed and my dad smacked him at the back of his head causing him to fall over. Me and everyone around us laughed.

"I meant to do that....its not like he's stronger than me. I'm the muscle." Gabriel announced as he walked backwards to the table bumping into someone on the way.

"What a goof. Jasper, I'm so sorry I didn't I lied to you about the business trip." He pulled me into a hug. Then turned to look at Danny with tears coming to the brim of his eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that old man." Daniel embraced our dad and started crying.

"You left me...I thought I would never see you again. You left us." For the first time I seen my brother cry. Dad caressed him and kissed his forehead.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm here now" he whispered. I stood their awkwardly and looked over to Gabriel who was pretending to wipe away fake tears. I scowled at him, but couldn't help to chuckle.

"Enough crying, Gabriel is waiting on us." All three of us walked to the table, dad sitting next to Gabriel and with Dan and I sitting across from them.

"This is my partner Gabriel, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I can honestly say that I was scared that you would hate me or something and I'll loose both if my sons."

"How long have you two been together?" Danny asked eyeing them.

"Well it's been roughly 3 years." Noah said grabbing hold of Gabriel's hand.

"Three years!!!!" I almost shouted. I could feel the frustration coming back.

"I told you the first time after we had-umm we had went on a date we should have told him." Gabriel shook his head and my dad gave him another playful smack on the back of his head.

"Noa- I mean dad, are you going to stay in California now?" I could see a glint of hope in his eyes, if he stayed I would get to stay longer so I can protect Jamie. Jamie!!! I could feel my face drop.

"No,"Dad said slowly looking at his lover.

"That's what I wanted to tag along for. I really love your father, and I've waited all my life for someone like him to come along. It would make me the happiest man on earth if, you two would give me your blessing to marry your father and....him to live with me in Nebraska." Gabriel smiled.

Nebraska!!!!!!

"No you can't take my dad!!!" I hopped up from the table.

"Jasper you'll be with us." my father said calmly and I looked at Danny. Gabe took held Noah's hand tightly and half heartily smiled at me.

"I'll be damned if I do!!! You can't make me leave-"

"I give you my blessing, I can see how much you love him. I understand," Danny reached across the table to hug them both.

"Jasper? The whole dinner is watching your little " Gave looked at me pleadingly.

"Fine, you can have him!!! I'm staying here. So go and live happily ever after, you home wrecker." my blood was boiling.

"Jasper Noah Dangerfield!!!! You will not disrespect my fiancée in such a manner!"

"Babe is it's fine....he'll come around."

"Like you always did, to get laid when I was little. Your affair turns into some petty love squabble." I scowled coldy.

"That's it!!! Your coming home with us whether you want to or not, and as soon as you get home kiss everything good bye!!!! And you can start by saying good bye to whatever little friends-"

"You can't make me live with you and that.....that..." I couldn't quite say the word. Danny grabbed my arm and the word crept out if my throat. "Faggot"

Danny mouth gaped open and so did mine, Gabriel rises from his chair.

"Obviously, to night didn't go directly as planned. I thought it would be nice to enjoy dinner with my partner and his sons, but if you feel that I am," he swallowed, "a home wrecker, that I'm corrupting your family I will gladly stay out of the way. I'm sorry Noah, Daniel, and Jasper."

"Wait-" I tried to call after him but he turned and walked away from us.

"Gabriel!!!! I'm your ride!!! Come back!!!" My dad yelled, but instead he got into a cab and we watched it pull off.

"Nice job you asshole." Danny muttered.

"Jasper, that man is the love of my life. Now he is gone, ever since I divorced your mom. I couldn't eat, sleep, think until he walked into my life. He went out of his way to fly out here to ask for your blessing, and to bond with you. And you call him a faggot and if that bothers you so much maybe you should stay with your mother, considering your father is one too." He said calmly, he hugged Daniel. "thanks for being so considerate Danny, you've really made me happy by showing up."

"No!! He was the one that didn't want to come !!!!" At this point all the screaming was just coming from me, the manger asked me to leave and Danny followed me back to his car.

"You messed up." he said getting in. Wouldn't be the first time.

_________________________

Vote comment and follow me pwesse <3