Chapter 29

(Jasper POV)

I brushed my hair neatly as Jamie straitened my tie.

"We have to be perfect baby" he also fixed my suit jacket.

Today was out first day at Helix and he was freaking out. I wrapped my hand around his waist and his body jerked. I grinned, last night Jamie and I practiced a little dance of our own.

"Baby...." He shivered after I kissed his neck.

"Relax, everything is going to go great" I assured.

"I'm tired of sex....it takes up too much energy. And your too rough and aggressive." he rubbed his butt. And we headed out.

*****

Jamie and I took almost every class together. Now we have dance. I had a bad case of the butterflies. As I sat alone in the corner of the dance room watching the girls gather around Jamie.

"And that's my boyfriend Jasper, isn't he something hot?" Jamie blew a kiss to me and I pretended to catch it and the girls squealed and whispered.

"That Jamie's a handful huh ?" Grayson sat next to me.

"Yeah....what am I going to do with him." I sighed. I felt Grayson hand run my back.

"Is everything okay?" He asked concernedly.

"Yeah....no. Jamie said you liked me, and he was worried that I'm 'stealing' you away from him." I looked up at him to see him blushing. "Are you really Alex?" I whispered.

"I do have to admit I find you rather attractive...and yes I am Alex. Jamie and I've had our moments and it's all too complicated to explain." he looked into my eyes but I wasn't feeling or sensing that he liked me. I turned away.

"Jasper? I can do more for you than Jamie.....and Danny combined." Alex whispers deceptively rubbing my leg.

"No! What the hell are you talking about ?" I backed up.

"Don't play stupid with me...I know
all about you and your brother. That little gross incest thing you got going on. It's ether you stay away from my boyfriend or I will report your brother for rape, drug abuse, and endanger of a fellow minor." I could tell Alex always got his way. Just by the way he talks.

"You have no-"

"Suck it" he pulled out his phone and it showed the night Danny first touched me.....everything and how he forced me to smoke with him and I didn't want to.

"Where did you get that ?" I asked shakily. I was honest to god scare.

"Okay class grab your partners" The dance instructor clapped his hands and Alex skipped locking arms with a black haired girl. Jamie approached me and exchanged from me to Alex.

"Jamie it's now what you think it is...I know that's Alex and he wants you not me." I whispered.

"Oh, I know exactly what it is" he rolled his eyes. His signature shit the hell up look. I pulled him in to me by his waist as if I were giving him a hug.

"No, he threatened me.....he told me to stay away from his boyfriend. You need to set the record straight to him that there is no more 'Alex and Jamie'. aright?"

Jamie was silent looking down.

"Right,?"

"Jasper can we talk about this later...."

"What do you mean later?!" I gripped his arm and he jerked away from me.

"Baby that hurt...." he rubbed his arm.

We silently learned the new routine side by side. Alex watching me, me watching Jamie, and Jamie watching Alex.