Chapter 28

(Jasper P.O.V)

I decided to walk to Jamie's house and give my car a break. I need to find a job, Gabe's been giving me Gas money when I ask for it. I had my letter folded neatly in my pocket. I remember the old lady from the first time I came here. Jamie was sitting on the arm of the rocking chair laughing with her.

"Hi Jamie!" I called.

"Jasper!!!!" He ran jumping on me and I caught him.

"I got in!!!"

"Me too!"

"Were going to be in classes together and dance our buns off!!! I can't believe we did it!!?" He squeezed me tightly. I kissed his temple.

"We have to go shopping" I told him and he gasped.

"Take me now" he groaned.

"Please don't say that" we both chuckled remembering the last time I 'took him'.

"Oh, yeah mo Drea I would like you to formally meet Jasper." he dragged me
into the lady's yard.

"He never stops talking about you young man. It's Jasper this and Jasper that with him" she laughed. I looked at him and a light blush crossed his cheeks. I kissed his cheek.

"Y'all so cute. I don't want to keep y'all but there's a storm coming and y'all need to be inside." she warned us.

"Yes ma am" we both said before leaving and running down the street as the drizzle started to gently tap our skin. We arrived at his house and Grayson was leaning on his car with a umbrella. I grabbed Jamie by his waist protectivley.

"Jamie what happened with us" Grayson reached out and touched his arm.

"Ale- I mean Grayson I forgot your were coming over" he Jamie looked at him pleadingly. I raise an eyebrow.

"It okay he can chill with us now." I playfully wrapped my arm around his waist leading both of them to the door. He was small and slim just like Jamie.

"Jasper is it? Everyone and myself
Of course, were really impressed with your audition with Jamie" he smiled poking my belly button.

"What about me!" Jamie wined jealously sitting on the floor.

"I expected nothing less than perfection from you" He winked.

Call me jealous, but I think they have history. I have to pee, really bad.

"Let's watch scary movies....and eat snacks!!! I have blankets and just learned how to work my Xbox and......" Jamie talked on and on getting excited easily like he always does.

"I'll be right back"

I went into Jamie's room to his bathroom. Unzipping I heard my phone ding. After I finished peeing I washed my hands and checked my phone before leaving.

"I was thinking about you all day" Danny said on the recording of himself laying on my bed. He was in his boxers palming himself. I made sure the door was locked before putting the toilet seat down and sitting. He pulled his hard on out his boxers and started stroking himslef. "like how I want your cock deep down my throat.....or if your a good boy in my ass" he turned and spread his ass and put a finger in.

"Awww Jasper" he moaned. I felt myself watching my brother pleasure himself on my bed. He looks so hot, I jerked faster hearing my name on his lips.

"I'm gonna-" he flipped over and cum splattered all over the camera. I hurriedly open the toilet seat up releasing my seed into it. I can't believe I just did that. I washed my hands again leaving out the bathroom when something caught my eye. The picture of Jamie and his ex on his dresser next to the picture of us. He looked familiar.....kind of like-Grayson. But Jamie said Alex was dead....maybe he had a brother. I opened the room door creeping back into the living room to see Jamie and Grayson shaking their butts to Beyoncé 7/11.

"Smack smack it the air" I sang sitting on the sofa. Grayson winked walking over to me.

"Permission to give your boyfriend a lap dance?" He looked at Jamie and Jamie pushed him on to me laughing.

"Woah there" I held my hands up while Grayson twerked all over my leg and Jamie joining him. I took out 3 dollars and threw it at them. They both pulled me up and I started bouncing and dancing with them.

*****

"Jasper, why the hell are you so funny ?" Grayson laughed patting my thigh. Grayson and I were telling dirty jokes. Jamie refused to play with us and watched jealously.

"The same reason you look so funny" I laughed and he punched me in the arm. He stared at me for we while and it got pretty akward.

"Well....I have to go....it was cool hanging out with you Jazz. See you at school soon enough." he hugged me.

"Bye Grayson"

"Thanks for having me Apple Jam." Grayson hugged Jamie whispering something in his ear causing Jamie to look at me with hint of sorrow in his eyes. He left and Jamie looked at me going to his room.

"Jamie......"

"Jasper leave me alone."

"What???"

"Your stealing Alex away from me!" He blurted.

"Grayson?" I said confusedly."What do you mean stealing?"

"He likes you" he said sadly.

"So, you love me" I tried to lighten the mood but he didn't care. I don't see what the big deal was it's not like Grayson was his boyfriend.

"Alex isn't Grayson get over it" I touched his arm and he moved away from me.

"Yes he his. He's not dead!" He yelled.

"Okay calm down." I reassured him,

If he's serious then would he leave me for Alex....he is Jamie's first love. Just the thought breaks my heart. Jamie's not going to leave me...not now.