Problems

2 weeks later

It's Friday! Party time. I haven't had a party in forever. So I'm gonna take the babies to my foster mom house and then spend some time with my man. Then party!

At my old home with foster parents

Haley! Oh my god hi! Mom says

Hey mom. I said and I gave her a hug.

You still call Me mom.

Of course you are my mom my only mom.

Oh ok now let me see those babies! She says excitedly.

Yea yea sure. I said as I got them from the car. 

Awe, hi little baby or should I say babies. Me and your father will take very good care of them.

Oh I know. Bye babies I'll see you later ok. I said as I waved good bye and they waved back which was so cute.

At home.

Ooo an empty house what's the occasion? Cameron says as he walks into the living room.

Well Hanna still is here. But I want to throw a party. And spend some time with my man.

And who is your man? Cameron asked.

Well his name starts with a C and ends with a N. Somethin like caneron or can or Ooo I know its Cameron! I said with a smile.

Me?!. He says as he acts shocked. Then he runs over to me as he runs his feet are kicking his ass which made me laugh. Then he kisses me.

So what exactly did you mean by saying spending time with your man? What activities are we gonna be doing?

I look at him smile and then kiss him and lay on top of him on the couch. And we continue to make out. Then Hanna walks out her room and into the living room.

Don't you guys have a room? Can yall use it? Hanna says as she sits on the other couch.

Yea your right. Cameron let's go in our room and make out. I said.

Make out? Girl o though we were having sex. Cameron says.

Shhhhhhh! Yes we are having sex but she doesn't need to know that. I said then we walked in the room and continued.

Hanna p.o.v

About one minute after they go in the room I here moaning load moaning. And grunting.

Can you guys keep it down in there I'm trying to watch tv here.  I shouted. Didn't work so I put a water force field around the room so that the moaning sound muffled. And I could hardly here it. 

Haley p.o.v

About 45 minutes layer we were dine. We came out of the room but there was like a water force field around us. So I banged on it. Then I started yelling " Hanna let us out! Come on Hanna hello?" But she was just sitting on the couch eating a nag of chips.

Hanna p.o.v

Oh god, there back at it again! Man do she want to get pregnant again. But why does it sound closer. I thought to my self so I turned around and saw them banging on the door. (No negativity). 

Oh! I said as I jumped up just to put the force field up.

Haley p.o.v

Do you have a friends house you could go to tonight? I asked Hanna.

Geez I get that that was harsh but you kicking me out for that. I don't wanna hear moaning unless its mine.Hanna says.

No Im not kicking you out. I'm having a party tonight and no kids aloud.