The New Cameron

In Cameron's dream ---

in a dark room with black figures.

Hello Cameron.A deep voice says.

Hello? How do you know my name?

My name is Jack Blacksmith. you need to know your purpose here on earth.

What? Where am I?

You're in the underworld.Your purpose on earth and in the underworld is to stop the good magic from ruling the earth. You have been chosen from the Blacksmith Family tree to become who you really are-evil!

Wait what-

When you wake up make sure you go to in the alley way on Vester Street. Only there you will find out who you really are.

Ok but my last name is Renyolds not Blacksmith

No you are a blacksmith one of the most powerful and that's why your mother changed your last name she was scared of your future but now you have the chance to become the future change the future. Think about it, you have until 12:am tomarrow to come and respond back.

Wakes up from dream.

Hey Cameron you cool? because all night in your sleep your grunting and saying no so whats up.Alison says

Umm yea just a weird dream.

Oooo meet us in the alley way on Vester street.Alison said as she read the note. Who gave you this note Cameron, Who are you meeting at Vester street?

Umm no one just this guy named Jack.

O so no booty call I feel sorry for you. Unless its a man's booty call, are you-

No.I'm not gay. I'm just meeting an old friend.

O ok just an old friend. Alison says as she walks out the room.

I can't be evil.I just can't I'm in love with a good mermaid I can't be evil. Cameron whispers to him self.

Cameron guess who's here.Alison yells

Who?

Haley! She finally came back.

Hey Cam.

Hey Haley we need to talk

O yea I heard you have a girlfriend now. good for you. And yes we will talk.

Um ok how bout you . You got a boyfriend.?

Um person info. So how you been Cameron you look nice.

I've been good um do you wanna go out with me later on, not a date just to catch up and stuff.

Sure.Why not. I said with a smirk on my face. 

one hour later----

So where the hell are you taking me Cameron?

To an alley way. But we can catch up in the mean time.

So your gonna take me to an alley way so you can RAPE ME! I'm not going in an alley way with you.

O come on if I wanted to have sex with you I would have sex with you not rape you ,and besides we've been in an intimate relationship together remember.

Yes I remember but the only reason the sex was off the charts amazing was because I'm a mermaid and I know how to ride that wave. But you were pretty amazing for just any old human.

And that's why I wanted to talk to you. Haley I'm a Blacksmith.

What? Cameron do you know what this means.

No that's why I'm meeting up with Jack Blacksmith in an alley way on Vester Street.

And you decided to tag me along why?

Because I need support on this magical thing.

Cameron your evil I'm good if we would've had that baby then that would have been bad for me you know why? I'll tell you why because they would've killed me because they want the baby to be pure evil.

Yes we would have.A voice interrupts. But then we might have made you evil. I'm Jack Blacksmith and you are.

You know damn well who I am you killed my biological parents.

Ah yes Haley I think your life would have been so much better if you just turn evil.

Sometimes I think so to but then I remember, you have the power to brain wash people to do what ever you want them to.

Yes your right but I'm not stupid I know that my powers don't work on you so therefore its your mind that's brain washing you.

Ok can you please just tell me what Blacksmith means?!. Cameron interrupts.

I told you in your dream we are evil beings who want the world to become evil Because if the whole world is evil there is no such thing as evil and that's when you come in, you and Haley have the power to help us accomplish this.

If you join your evil side whats in it for me.I said with my bitchy confidence.

You will have all the power and more,You will be filled with love and lust and just for a bonus you will me Queen of the ocean/all water and power.

Did you just say queen of the ocean.

Yes take it or leave it.

I took a moment to think and then I finally said yes I'll join.

What? Haley! Cameron yells.

I can't pass an opportunity like this up.

Fine then what's in it for me?

You will get everything you want in life and more power you will be prince if the underworld.

Why not king?

Because I'm king so you take it or leave it.

I'm in I'll stand by Haley throughout everything. We could be a team.

I'd like that.I said But we have to keep this a secret.Especially from Ali.

Duhh I'm not stupid.

Are you sure about that.

Yes Ok so Jack-Where'd he go?

I don't know but I think he's celebrating us on the evil side. I said with a smirk

Wanna test out our powers Give him something to celebrate.

Hell yea. We both laughed and when we stomped our feet on the ground we caused an earthquake. Woah And I thought I was powerful before.

Look at us now. Cameron says with an evil look on his face