Wedding Day part 2

Since I have no Holly in my life and no wedding I think today would be the perfect day for saving this world. I talk it over with Elise, Isaac, my dad and Keionna and they simply agreed. I guess they only agreed because I'm heart broken. But whatever I put Cameron aside and began to build up my power. My eyes turned red. Then black. Then red again. Then normal. I was building up my strength from good and evil. I felt my powers running through me. And I felt bold. This was a dangerous task I was doing. But it had to be done. Take away the underworld, purify the earth and let the people accept us supernaturals as we are. First off, the underworld.....

In the underworld

I walked in fiercely. Isaac, Elise, Hanna, Keionna and my dad all followed me.  All I did was plant this device inside of the ground. It let's out some type of poison that kills them instantly like roach spray. Then I left. I went back home and left the babies with my mom. I cleared out everything that had to do with Cameron and started to make a new personality of myself. Fearless, Self Protective, and something that would stand out. I threw out all my old clothes and bought new bold and sexy clothes. I walked out and there was a demon standing in front of my  room door.

I saw that thing you planted in the ground. So I manage to save myself. But you won't. He says then he walks closer to me and tried to swing at me but I ducked and tripped him. Then he got up pushed me against the wall and pushed his arm on my throat.

Do worry you death will be miserable. The demons says. Then he slits my throat. I fall down on the floor not being able to breath then he walks away.

5 minutes later.

I'm trying to hold on to my life and then the door opens. It's Isaac, Hanna and Elise.

Oh my god! Everyone says then they run over to me. Isaac bits his wrist and feeds me his blood.  I try to mouth out the words "tell my kids that I will always love them" but o couldn't. Then I just let go......

Isaac p.o.v

Nooo! Haley stay with me please! I screamed.

Won't your blood heal her? Hanna asked.

No. It'll turn her. Now she'll really hate me. The one thing she doesn't want to be she's gonna be.

How long does it take? Elise says.

A few hours. Then she'll awaken and hate me.

Well what do we do now? Hanna asked.

I don't know comfort her. I said then we all lift her up and lay her on the couch. We wait for her to awaken.

                       4 hrs later

We all sitting around her playing chess, looking depressed.

Isaac can I talk to you?Hanna asked

Sure. I said as we walked somewhere private.

Ok. I don't know how to say this so I'm gonna just say it. I have feelings for you. And i think if you reach somewhere you might feel the same the same.

Hanna, I love your sister- she cut me off with her lips smacking into mine. And I think I felt something. So I kissed her back.

This is our little secrets. I tell Hanna and she simply nods.

10 mins later

Check mate. Hanna says.

Ok. Let's put this game away and I'm gonna head out. She's not waking up and I need to look at something other than a dead body and a chess board. Elise says then she walks out. As soon as she slams the door Haley wakes up with a deep breath.

Haley!I yelled then I hugged her and so did Hanna. Then Hanna got up and got Elise.

Haley p.o.v

Wait I was just dead, I couldn't breath, my throat was slit open. I yelled in panic. Then I realize; Isaac healed me.

Haley I'm so sorry! Isaac said

Sorry? You saved my life my kids will have a mother still. Thank-you.

But Haley, I turned you.

What? You did what? Um ok. I'm still thankful for you doing that but I can't be a vampire. I can't feed on a human being that's just wrong.

I know but Haley you have to feed if you wanna live.

I just can't. I can't imagine me biting someone. I just can't.

Feed on me. Just don't kill me. Hanna says.

What. No. I can't feed on you. Your my sister and if I kill you then I won't be able to live with myself.

I don't care. You have Isaac here to guide you and your love for me is strong so you won't kill me. Do it. Do it or I'll make you do it.

I can't do it now I don't know how.. I said.

Just think blood and go but don't kill her. Isaac says. I did as he said. I thought about blood. And then I felt my face change, I felt my teeth come out and I got scared. I started panicing.

It's ok, now go over to her and feed. Isaac says.

I lean over to her slowly, then I started to here her heart beating fast.

I can't. I shouted.

Why? Isaac said because I can hear her heart beat faster as I leaned in, she's scared.

Haley I just don't want you to kill me but other than that I'm fine. Go ahead. Hanna says. So I did as she said. I bit her and I never would've thought that blood would taste good and satisfy my hunger. But it did.

Ok Haley now back away, let go. Isaac says. I listen. I back away.

Thank-you. I said to Hanna.

Yea your welcome. And don't worry about the bite mark it'll heal one day.

Ok. Isaac, thanks. For everything. 

No problem. And I think  you should go after Cameron. Isaac says.

Oh no I'm never going back out with a cheater ever again. Not even you.

And I'm fine with that good. Now help me save this world. I said then I got up and killed the demon that killed me. Then I started to save the world.

Ok you guys we have to go out in space fire up all that good energy into a ball then throw it at the earth. Then the people will be good and all knowing About the supernatural, be ok with it and we will be able to use magic when ever we want where we want and fit in. I explained.

One question how do we get back to earth? Elise asked.

Oh we go down with the ball of energy. Totally safe. Alittle scary but safe. Ok so let's do this. I said then we all grabbed hands and wished to go to outer space. And then we appeared there.

Ok everyone get all that good energy out into a ball. I said them we all gathered the good powers and energy into a huge purple and blue ball and threw it at the earth. The ball yanked all of us along and everyone was screaming even me, as we were heading down.

We finally reached the earth and the ball of good was in affect. Then I wished myself to my babies and saw Cameron with them. I walked up to them held them in my arms and had a parent child time.

1 hour later

I walked out side and saw a little girl in a wheel chair. I looked at her and told her, " Get up its time to walk." She looked at me and did as I said and she could walk.

Two years later

I decided I want to put my powers in good use so I became a doctor along with Isaac. Cameron became an actress, Elise became the queen of the sea and a swimming teacher, Hanna stayed unemployed, and Keionna became a fortune teller.

This is   The Life Of The Supernatural