Chapter 8: The Truth

•Lucas POV•

"He should know the truth..." Sabi ni tita Aquina sa amin. Medyo mahina ang pagkaka sabi nya.

"Who is she?" Rinig Kong sabi ni tita Fiona.
She's the mother of Ace. Kung ano ang pagiging Jolly nya, yun naman ung pagiging cold ni Ace. Ace also have a short temper.

I can see Snow lying on the floor, he's out of consciousness. Before Ellaira cast her spell, I see Snow with his two big eyes.

Di namin inaasahan na biglang mag bubukas ang Pinto, naka limutan naming kasa kasama pala namin siya.

Masyado kaming nasanay na kaming Syam Lang ang nasa loob ng bahay na to, count the Queen of Fiora Kingdom in. Hays, bat na nangyari to...

(Flashback)

Naka rinig kami ng malakas na pagsabog sa labas ng bahay na to.

Nagka tinginan kami ng mga kasama ko (Except kay Snow). Nag tunguan kami para iparating sa isat isa na titingnan namin kung ano yun.

Nagtataka din kami kung bakit di kanina Pa namin di nakita si Tita.

Pagkatapos naming mag situngan, nag lakad na kami papuntang labas ng bahay. Malapit na kami Sa pintuan ng biglang may narinig kaming tawa, its kinda familiar to me or us.

Di ko alam pero bigla na Lang namin narinig na lumalin ung tawa ng kung sino man to.

Akala namin kung ano ng nangyari kaya bigla ko na Lang binuksan ung pinto. Only to see The mother of Ace laughing w/ the mother of Jainus and Serafina. Also the Principal of Montecillo University and of course, the Queen of Aquaist Kingdom.

We clearly see the persons who is laughing...

"Mom?" Biglang sabi ni Ace.

"Oh! My son? Did you miss me? Because I definitely miss you." Aunt Fiona said with a mix of being sarcastic. She always do that to her own son.

"What are you doing here? Get out of here before a get mad to you!" Ace said with commandment on his voice.

Seriously? Mas nanay pa yata si Ace kesa sa nanay nya. I always see them like these, like everyday! In first we are mad of Ace because he treats her own mother like that, the way he treat other people, even us, his own friends.

I don't know if he acknowledge us, as his friends.

"Aren't you angry? Or mad right now?" Said by the Queen of Fire, in sarcastic tone.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Ace said while his face are now turning red. It's evident in his voice.

Sometimes we think this is normal in their family. There attitude is the opposite of each other.

"Watch your word my son, after all I'm your mother." She said while glaring in her own son. Believe it ir not she's not serious when she said that.

"Argh!" Ace leave a frustrated grunt while stomping his right foot in the floor before he walks out in front of her mother.

He sat on the bench near us, then look away from us.

"You always do that on your own son." Aunt Aquina said then her eyes landed on Ace.

"He deserve this kind of treatment. He will never win to me when it comes to this." Aunt Fiona said. I don't know why is that her reason. So don't ask it.

We just look at them while we are waiting what really happen.

"Excuse me? Sorry for interrupting the both of you but when we are inside the house, we just hear a loud explosion." Nathan said. Nathan always has his Manners to every one. Even us. The problem is, sometimes he is lazy as fuck. Like the author of this story. (Charot)