𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡

[Mentions of knife violence, injury and harassment.]

Harry was walking to the sidemen house for their weekly movie night. The boys thought it would be a good idea to have an evening together, for not worrying about filming and editing. Usually Tobi would pick him up or one of the Cal's would drop him off, but they were both busy and Tobi was going to run a bit late. So he was walking through the streets of London at 11:30pm.

Now Harry isn't that stupid, he knew it was dangerous, he just didn't have any other way to get there on time. Trains were always creepy at this time of night too. So Harry just had his earphones in and walked down the deserted streets of London.

As the song he was listening too finished. He heard a noise come from the alleyway next to him. Harry gulped as he paused the music and looked down the alley, squinting to see better. He noticed an outline of a man at the other end of the alley, facing towards him. Harry let out a shaky breath as he stared back at the man.

He heard another noise come from across the street, at the other side of the road. His head whipped around fast as he noticed another man, standing there and staring at him creepily. Just as the other had been. He looked back down the alley to see that the first man had gotten closer. He looked to his left and then right, noticing that there were another two.

Harry shook in fear as he stared at the man in the alley. He could hear the other three slowly making his way towards him. Knowing he was trapped, Harry took a deep breath, "W-What do you want?" He asked, nervously as he held his phone tightly in his pocket. He touched at the screen randomly, hoping that he was doing something useful.

The man across the street was now right behind him. Harry could hear the man breath. The man grabbed Harry's shoulders tightly causing the young boy to whimper out in a mixture of pain and fear. The man dragged him into the alleyway, Harry trying to wiggle out of the grip unsuccessfully.

"What do you have on you?" The man in front of him asked. Harry shook his head and began crying. He couldn't believe it, he was getting mugged.

"N-Nothing!" He cried out as the man behind him roughly pushed him into the brick wall of the alleyway, holding him there.

"Tell me the truth!" The first man shouted, pulling out a knife from his pocket, and holding it too Harry's neck.

"M-My ph-phone and s-some m-m-money!" He whimpered, as he felt the other two men from the left and right reach into his pockets and take his money.

"We don't need your phone, beautiful, you can keep that." The first man, who Harry assumed was the leader, muttered to him as the other two grabbed his money. Moving the knife away from his neck and towards his cheek, waving it around in a small circle. "Aren't you precious.." He laughed quietly as he watched Harry flinch away from the knife.

The one who pushed Harry into the wall stepped back, swapping places with the Leader. The Leader towered over Harry but leant down so that they were face to face. He cupped Harry's cheek tightly with his free hand, holding his head still and making the younger's breath hitch.

He slowly cut Harry's cheek, watching as the boy cried out. Thick tears rolling down his pale cheeks, mixing into the blood. The leader smirked in sick satisfaction. Harry tried flinching away but the leader growled and pushed Harry harder into the wall, moving the knife back to his neck. "Watch it you bitch!" He growled threateningly.

Harry shook his head, crying harder. "P-Please leave me alone!" He sobbed, "Y-You already have m-my money!" Harry shook as he sobbed, the three other men groaning in disgust at the sight. The leader grabbed Harry's right hand and moved the knife down to the palm, making a long, thick cut across it. Harry screamed out before being punched in the stomach and pushed to the floor. As he laid down on the concrete, he heard the footsteps of the men running away.

Harry pushed himself up against the wall, tears streaming down his face as he groaned at the pain on his hand and cheek. He pulled out his phone with his left hand to see that he had sent a text of random letters to their groupchat when he was randomly tapping the screen. The boys messaging back, worrying about Harry. He opened his contacts and rang Josh, as he would most likely know what to do.

Josh answered after the first ring, "Harry?!" He shouted out, worried about the younger boy. Josh had always acted like a dad towards the group, but mainly towards Harry.

"J-Josh.." Harry cried, "I n-need you to p-pick me up." He explained. Josh asked for the address as Harry opened google maps and told the older boy the postcode.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, Simon and JJ are coming with me. I'm going to give the phone to Simon now okay? You'll be on speaker and I want you to explain to us what happened." Josh explained as Harry heard the sound of a car starting and JJ muttering frantically.

"Y-Yeah that's fine.." Harry mumbled, holding his right hand into his chest. He heard Josh give the phone to Simon, and waited a few seconds before Simon spoke.

"Harry?" He asked worried. Harry gulped as he felt more tears roll down his cheeks.

"Hiya Si.." He whispered, sounding broken. He could hear Simon's breath hitch and the sound of JJ telling Josh to hurry up.

"What happened Bog?" Simon asked, sweetly. Harry explained everything that happened straight away, getting more and more worked up the longer he talked about it. He spoke about how he was walking to theirs, the four men cornering him and dragging him into the alley, him getting mugged and the injuries he got. He heard JJ quietly swear under his breath and Simon's breath hitch. "We are almost there okay Bog? How is your hand?"

Harry pulled his hand away from his chest to see it was still bleeding pretty badly. "O-Okay and it isn't doing too g-good." He answered, getting tired from all the crying. Simon kept asking him how he felt until they arrived, JJ immediately picking up Harry bridal style. He was put in the back seat next to JJ, his head resting against the others shoulder as Josh quickly drove back to the house.

As soon as they pulled up into the drive way, JJ carried him into the living, setting him down onto the sofa. Harry noticed that Ethan, Tobi and Vikk and gotten out the first aid kit and some water. Josh settled Harry's head onto his lap, playing with his hair to try and calm him down. Simon was behind the couch, slowly wiping the new tears that fell as he cried. Vikk got some disinfectant and cleaned the cut on his cheek and hand, Harry crying out in pain as Ethan and Tobi shushed him and tried to calm him down whilst wrapping his hand in a bandage and putting a plaster on his cheek.

Everyone was sitting around the living room, the tv off and all looking at the younger boy. "Im sorry guys.. I ruined movie night.." They heard him mumble into Josh's legs after he had calmed down, before all shouting out in protest. Tobi hushed everyone noticing that Harry flinched at the loud noise.

JJ looked at Harry, "Do you remember what any of them looked like?" He asked, wanting to go and kill them himself. Harry shook his head as his eyes began to tear up again. Simon glared at JJ as the other just rolled his eyes, "It's fine Hazza, don't worry about it." He dismissed.

Josh stroked Harry's hair as the youngest slowly fell asleep in his lap. He muttered a "I love you Harry." The others following his example, as they heard Harry's breathing even out. One by one the remaining six members fell asleep, all cuddled up near Harry, and vowing to never to let Harry be out alone at night again and to always look out for him.
--------
So i hope this is good??
Was it too long?? - 1416 words
I added some lovely fluff at the end because im lonely and i'm a sucker for it. :)