Dreams and Illnesses

Mate, from this point onwards I haven't named my chapters. That's really annoying. 

Is case of confusion. It's been possibly a few months since the last chapter. Around late September or beginning of October. The team have gotten to know Percy better, but he's still pretty closed off.

Percy: I woke up in a cold sweat. I gasped for air like it was vanishing from the room in appearance. My eyes gradually adjusted to the room and in the realisation, I took in my surroundings. My dream was as terrifying as all the others. I was in front of all who I set die, they took turns stabbing me, saying it was all my fault. In my woken state I knew the dream was truthful in a way. it was all my fault.

Too scared to fall asleep again, I pushed myself up from the bed I lay on. I put my phone in my tracksuit bottom's pocket and headed to the lounge. It was 3:27 am, nobody would be awake until 5. I could feel the darkness around me, mobbing the walls and claiming the small corners. I put on a lampshade on the coffee table and sat on the sofa. I laid down against the armrest of the 3-seater sofa, taking in the comforting feeling it had. The warm orange light took a toll on me, my eyes drooped. Soon I was taken into another nightmare – only worse.

Dream: My body shivered from the cold. I opened my tired eyes to see someone in front of me. no face, just a shadow that loomed above. My head tilted; eyes being forced to look at the figure. When that happened, I wished it didn't. the being in front caused me to let out a strangled scream, muffled by the hand covering my mouth.

Tartarus.

I shuddered at just the thought of his name. He looked as gruesome as before, even more so. I realised I was locked into place, unmoving.

"Perseus," his voice quivered softly. "Oh, how I've been waiting to finally talk with you." Could I reply? Or is it like every other demigod dream?

"Wish the feeling was mutual." I can speak! "But I really haven't missed you," he growled and grew taller if that was possible. My actions betrayed my words as I covered underneath his gaze.

"You murdered my wife." He began, talking sullenly with deep breaths of his realm. "You're going to pay. A hero? You're just a kid playing at war." His chuckle made me whimper. I could speak, but I was too afraid to.

Light surrounded us; a warm orange clutched the walls. "Shame just know this petty half-blood. I'll never forgive you. I'll make your life a living hell, starting with a parting gift." Then the light took over, it consumed me, and I welcomed it.

My eyes slowly peeled open. My hands released something around me. A blanket? Where did this come from? My eyes moved towards Tony sitting next to me, facing his phone. My head remained in the same place while my eyes continued to scan the room for danger. An instinct.

Tony suddenly glanced in my direction, did a double-take, then jumped as he was slightly startled. I didn't say anything, just clutched the blanket and looked away. My voice refused to find words from my shaken and scared state. It's not easy to get over Tartarus visiting you in a dream, it's not even possible for him to do that. so, how did he?

"Hey, kid," Tony whispered. It was still dark with only the lamp to light up the lounge. "You were talking in your sleep, luckily I was just in my lab." My eyes wouldn't meet his. A hand gripped the blanket, tracing the comfy fabric.

When I didn't answer, Tony continued. "By lucky, I mean you've got a high fever. I got seriously worried for a moment." Fever? That can't be possible. Demigods rarely get unwell and when they do it's not alarming.

"I feel fine." I lied with ease. He set his phone down next to a glass of alcohol. I tensed when I saw it, half-empty.

"If you're fine then would you mind explaining your high temperature? Or the yelling during your sleep?" I heard him say. I forced myself to bring my eyes away from the alcohol and meet his. Worried, they were so worried. Concerned about me? Why would a billionaire be concerned about a kid like me? "Alright, don't tell me. but you're not going to school, that's the least you can do for me. Got it?"