Kid with sea green eyes interrupts meetings

Tony's POV: 

Being purposely late, I walked up to the conference room door. On my way, a kid bumped into me. he apologised before going up to a guard agent.

"Where's Nick Fury?" He asked. I was a little curious, perhaps nosy but not bothered enough to find out more. The guard said he was in the conference room. the boy was tall, sun-kissed tan, sea green eyes, jet black hair. he wore ripped jeans, old sneakers, an orange faded shirt and a beaded necklace. I came to a stop at front of the room when he was peeking through the blinds, a cheeky grin played on his lips. I went in, ignoring his presence and sat down.

"Nice of you to finally join us Stark." Fury said as soon as I entered. I gave him the "Do I care?" look. The kid walked into the room, same lopsided grin on his face. It became more nervous when he got closer.

"Nicolas!" he announced loudly, earning a glare from Fury. Our eyes went wide, Clint's not so much.

"What is it Perseus?" Fury retorted somehow. The boy, Perseus, glared. Now I thought Fury's glare was scary. Never, and I mean never, get on his kid's bad side. Perseus walked further in the room; all eyes were on them, but the pair didn't acknowledge our presences anymore.

"sothere'sanotherquestandi'mgoingtobegonefor9months. Okay bye!" Perseus muttered so quickly I barely understood it. Fury grabbed his collar and kept him in place.

"You're going to have to elaborate on that Perce." Fury said. Perce? I thought his name was Perseus. What kind of person names their kid Perseus anyway?

"Going to Alaska, Rome, uh Greece and probably more for a quest." The kid said. Fury's eyes widened a little, but it was barely noticeable.

"Conditions." Fury said. I seriously thought this kid would get smite. "Annabeth?" Perseus arched a brow.

"Of course."

"Riptide?"

"Right here." he held up – a pen? Fury raised his eyebrows but continued.

"Ring?" Fury asked. Ring? Pen? What kind of conditions were these? I looked at the team who had equally confused and stunned expressions. Perseus brought out a box and Fury almost smiled.

"9 months?" Perseus nodded. "Alright. Go on." As the kid ran out the door Fury yelled to him. "No dying!"

"I'll try!" Perseus called back. then Fury turned back to us and carried on talking about the meeting like nothing happened. He looked a little guarded. Nobody asked about the kid, nobody dared. No one expected Fury to be called Nicolas by a kid and let it go like nothing. 

Ik it's basically another filler chapy but the next one is quite interesting on my opinion. More time skips again but that will stop for a bit soon. 

On other news, I'm back at school! Started Year 10 and currently enjoying it (As much as one can while at school tbh)