Flowers

Tobin's POV

I hesitantly raise my hand and feel the cold wood beneath my knuckles. It was autumn and the air became quite frigid very quickly. I am currently standing outside of Christen's large suburban home with flowers, sunflowers to be exact. They're her favorite and I also brought some other simple purple flowers for her mother. You gotta impress right?

I hear the door click open and then my the weight of Christen in my arms.

"Hi my love" she whispers and her lips find my cheek. My face is on fire as she pulls away. That stupid smirk is casted on her lips.

"You keep smirking and I'll wipe it right of your face Press"

Her smirk became even larger as she stepped closer to me. Her breath smells of mint. I just wanted to kiss her.

"I'd like that Heath".

"Christen! Let the girl in it's freezing outside!". The voice of her mother I assumed takes us out of our flirting.

Her eyes roll back and she smiles. That adorable smile that I could look at forever. She's perfect.

Her tan arm found my wrist as she drags me inside.

"Hi Tobin! I'm Stacy. It's so great to meet the girl that has my baby all giddy. I had to meet you before this one moves out"

"Nice to meet you too". I smirk at Christens red cheeks. "Oh these are for you". I hand Stacy the flowers and her smile grew even further as her arms wrap around me again.

"Chris she's a keeper!"

"Actually she's a midfielder". Her contagious laugh left her mouth as she laughs at her own joke. I join in as her mother shakes her head.

"Chris these are for you". I hold out the bouquet of sunflowers to the girl I would do anything for.

"You're so cute. Thank you". Her arms found their way around my neck as I snake my arms around her waist. We stay there. I didn't want to let go. She smells of vanilla. My favorite.

"Alright you two, Christen why don't you and Tobin go into your room and I'll finish up. It was great to finally meet you Tobin"

"Great to meet you t-"

I got cut off as Christen almost dragged me to her room. I know she's fast but jeez.

She opens the door abruptly and shoves me against it. Her lips find mine and it's heaven. I want to kiss her for the rest of my life. My hands grip her waist as hers remain on either sides of my face. I need air but I don't want to stop kissing this beautiful girl.

"Sorry I just, I don't know, the flowers were a really cute gesture Tobs"

"Well if I get that every time then I will bring you flowers forever"

"Forever" she extends her pinky to me.

"Forever Chris" and with that I lock my pinky with hers.

It was true too. I have never and will never find anyone that makes me feel the way she does.

"Wanna watch a movie?". Before I can respond she shoves me back onto her bed.

"Wow Press a little demanding?"

I feel my breath catch in my throat as she startled my waist. Her head dips to my ear and she whispers "you have no idea".

After that she smiled like she didn't just tease me. She cuddled into my side and placed some random movie on that I wasn't paying attention to. I simply watched the girl above me, playing either her thick black hair. Christen Press is amazing.