Sleepover

Tobins POV

Practice today was okay for the most part but Christen and I were placed on different teams. Every chance she had she decided to place her hand on my arm or hip to distract me and obviously outplaying me.

Now I'm waiting for Christen in the locker room because she's driving me back to her house with her. It's pretty cool she can drive and all, I mean I'm a freshman and she's a junior so it makes sense that she can drive. I have my license don't get me wrong but only seniors and juniors can bring cars into campus.

"You ready Tobs?". The voice of the girl I had been thinking about broke me out of my trance and as I looked up I felt my face flush. There, hot junior captain Christen Press stood in her sports bra and running shorts. Her abs were incredible if I could only-

"Heath! Eyes up here". I found the humorous glint in her eyes and that stupid smirk she always put on when she knew I had been checking her out. Standing up from the wooden bench I had been sitting on I quickly scratched the back of my neck; a nervous habit I had since I was a young girl.

"Shut up Press I was zoned out". I attempted to muster up enough confidence so she didn't think I was some creep.

The tan goddess took multiple steps closer to me. I backed away to make her think I didn't want her that close to me. Did I?

Her slender hand took a hold of mine. What is this girl doing? It wasn't until I felt the tight muscles of her stomach that I understood what she was doing. I gulped hard unable to speak and as I reached the glint of the eyes in Press and that sexy smirk.

Her angelic voice cut the intense silence, "you know you were looking so intently at my abs, I thought you might want to feel". There she goes again. Making me weak in the knees and a puddle in her hands. I took the opportunity to run my fingers along the area and smirked as she became tense.

"What's wrong Press?" I dipped my hand lower to run against her hip bone and then back again. "Come on don't you have to drive us back to your house?"

She shook her head, almost breaking herself out of her daze. "Let's go Heath".

Christen's POV

She's gotta be into me right? No one would just do that! I mean of course I initiated but now here we are, one hand resting on her thigh as I hold the wheel with my other driving my white Jeep. She placed intently with my fingers and slowly making me fall for her further. She's beautiful, funny, humble, smart and an amazing athlete. Tobin Heath is one of a kind and all I've ever wanted. I think she may like me back but I can't really tell.

"So what are your thoughts on this sleepover captain?". There it is. The name calling, in a strange way I absolutely love it. When she calls me "press", "captain","cap", "loser" or anything in between.

I smiled at the girl to my right who is slowly becoming everything to me. "Well it should be us, Ash, Ali, Kelly, Becky, Pinoe, and Dunny if that's cool with you"

"Of course, I really love the team. I mean it definitely helps having a super sexy captain too". Did she just-

"Hmm who might that be". She gripped my hand, "oh ya know this one beautiful girl with the most gorgeous smile. She's stunning but also her personality is adorable. She's goofy and funny, very flirty might I had"

"She sounds pretty great to me and if she's your captain and all, I guess you have to listen to what she says". I gripped her thigh tightly and she gasped.

I felt her shift closer to me, "what are you implying Press?". There's that sexy smirk of hers. I can't contain myself anymore. I want Tobin Heath.

I too leaned in closer and moved my hand to caress her collarbone. "I'm saying that you have to listen to what I say".

Her smirk never faltered as she got even closer. "Then tell me to do something Press".

Kiss me. The one demand I wanted. As the words were about to fall from my lips a loud honk broke us apart. I guess during the must of all that I forgot to continue after stopping at a stop sign. Are you serious? Right now?

I laughed at Tobin's flushed cheeks and took her hand in mine and continued to my house. The girls should be over soon but I wish it was just Tobin and I.

I'm falling.