Episode 9

And then he..........

He fucking flicked my forehead.
"Owww what the hell is wrong with you!!" I yelled as I started doing the same thing and soon it turned into a flick forehead competition. By now our forehead are as red as a tomato.
"STOP!!!!" I finally said having enough of this shitty competition.
"Do the dishes....." Jimin said.
"Uhmm........ my answer is still no." I said.
"Ok!!! Let's just wasy our own plates!!" He said in annoyance.
"Agreed!!!" I said going out of the shower.
But what I didn't know was that I went into Jimin's room instead of my room.
"Y/n!! Don't go there!!"
Thats when I saw...........
"Barbies?" I said as Jimin came running to me.
I burst into laughter.
"Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." I started laughing and rolled on the floor.
I calmed down and spoke again.
"Bar---hahahahahahaha" I couldn't stop laughing. I remember that BTS told me about his collection but seeing it made me laugh.
"Y-yah s-stop laughing.or I will---" I cut him off.
"You will what?" I said between my laughs.
"I-I will... please don't tell anyone. I beg you. I swear that I will never trouble you again. Please. Just. Don't. Tell. Anyone." He said. His cheeks were flushed red.
"Aww Jimin. You are so cute." I said chuckling.
"You won't tell anybody right?" He asked.
"Wait let me think......" I pretend to be thinking.
"Please y/n. I will remove all the rules for you too. Just please don't ruin my image." He said.
"Don't worry chim. I will not tell anybody." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Chim?" I ignored his questiin and continued.
"I understand. You are also a human. Everyone has an obssession. As for you its barbies. People think that only little girls play with barbies and all but actually everybody can play with these. It is just that feeling of having a friend who will listen to you eventhough you know it is not real. You just think its a friend for you whenever you feel lonely. I know completely what it feels like to be lonely and I also know your back story and I totally understand you."

Third person POV
Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of y/n. He stared at her face, admiring her features. Everything was in slow motion. Her crystal brown eyes blinking from time to time. Her lips moving as she spoke. Her wet hair which was coming on her face. Everything seemed perfect. The only thought he had, "She is just perfect not only by her looks but even her personality. She is so kind even after what he did. He couldn't control himself now. He fell for her.

Y/n's POV
"Its your life. You c-------" I cut of when he suddenly pulled me closer by my waist.
"Jimin? W-what are y-you doing?" I asked him but he didn't reply instead he crashed his lips on mine. I stood still. Not knowing what to do. Why do I feel happy? Why am I all flustered? Why is my heart beating like crazy? Is that love?? Thoughts kept going through my mind. Now I know my real feelings. Yes.. I fell for this guy, My bully. Jimin pulled me closer deepening the kiss as I kissed back. Our lips fit in each other perfectly. His plump lips moving against mine. His hand pulling me closer by my waist and the other on my nape. I turned my head to the side, to have a better taste of his lips. The kiss was so passionate, it was not out of lust but love. I started walking backwards still not breaking the kiss until my feet hits the bed and we both fall on the bed with him hovering on me. We didn't break the kiss though. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let out a moan as he took the chance to enter his tongue. We started fighting for dominance with our tongues. But he obviously won. He explored every corner of my mouth. We pulled back gasping for air.
"Y/n.. I-I love you." He said.
"I-I love you too Jimin." I replied we kissed a again but shortly after pulled back.
"I am sorry fo------" I cut him off by pecking his lips to shush him..
"Shhh no need to be sorry." I said.
"But----" I cut him off again.
"I know how you felt after your best friend died. When my brother, yoonmin----" he cut me off.
"Yoonmin?! Your brother?!" He yelled as he stood up and sat on the bed.
"Yeah, you know him?" I asked.
"He was my best friend!!!" He said
"What?! Your bestfriend was my brother!!" I said in shocked.
"Yes!! I'm so happy to finally meet you y/n!! Yoonmin had told me to take care of you but I couldn't find you." He said as he hugged me tightly.
"He always said that we would be a great couple." He said blushing.
"So here we are. Together." I said.
"Y/n?" He said while breaking the hug.
I hummed in response.
"Are you a witch?" He asked.
"What?! Jimin what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled.
"Then what spell did you do on me for me to fall so hard for you." He said laughing.
I hit him lightly on his chest as he pulled me for a hug.
"I love you y/n. I really really really love you." He said.
"I love you more jimin.." I said
"No I love you more!"jimin said.
"No I LOVE YOU more!!" I said.
Thats when an arguement started.
"Y/n I am telling you, don't argue with me. I love you more and thats final!" He said.
"Thats what I am saying. Don't argue with me, I love you more and THATS FINAL!" I said.
"Aish! You guys love each other equally." We heard another voice.
We turned our head towards the voice.
"Yoonmin?!" We both said.
"How? What? When?" I said as he only chuckled.
"I actually was waiting for you two to meet before going." He said opening his arms wide.
"Won't you come for a last time?" He asked.
We ran to him and hugged him. We held our tears back so sad he doesn't get sad
"Oppa. Why didn't you go?" I asked.
"Didn't you feel lonely here?" Jimin asked.
"Uhmm actually..no." he said.
"How?" Both jimin and I said looking at him.
"I had a lot of ghost friends." He said taking a phone out of his pocket.
"what's that?" I asked.
"This is our phone. We have ghostbook and also instafear and whatsfloating and so on." He said.
"A few friends of mine came in the living room. Meet them also." He said
We went in the living room to find a girl and a boy smilling at us.
"Are also ghost?" I asked.
"uhmm not really. Y/n is a human and taehyung is.... i don't know. Its quite complicated to explain but yes he is kind of a ghost." He said.
"y/n? Taehyung?" Jimin said looking at the couple.
"Hi!! I am y/n and this is taehyung. We are here for our special appearance to promote our story "ghost boy" Do read it."

Author's POV
"yahh y/n!! Taehyung go back to your story. There are another y/n and taehyung here!" I said.
"But---" y/n said but I cut her off
"No buts!" I said.
"But you can introduce yourselves." I said.
"Okay!" Taehyung said.

Y/n's POV
"O-okay." I said looking at the couple of ghost boy in front of me.
"I am y/n and this is Jimin." I said.
We introduced ourselves and soon it was time for them to go.
"Oppa. Are you leaving this world?" I asked holding back my tears.
"No... I am actually staying but not here. I need to help them in something so.. I need to leave. I will not leave this world until my work here is over." He said.
"Okay oppa. I love you." I said
"I love you too my babysister." He said.
jimin bid farewell to him after talking for a bit and they left.
"Welll that was weird." Jimin said.
"Yeah.." I said.
"Nevermind because now we are together forever and ever." Jimin said while pressing his forehead against mine.
We both smiled.
Tomorrow we have school and we will tell the others about this.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I dont know why but I am feeling extremely happy with this chapter eventhough they confessed way too fast but stiol I loved it. And the ending, actually I thought of movies ending where their forehead are pressed together and they are staring at each other smilling. I really love these types of endings but this is not the end. One more chapter to go and finish!